Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blhc11's purist clones

2 posters

Go down

Blhc11's purist clones Empty Blhc11's purist clones

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/20/2010, 1:57 pm

So I'm not made of clones, but I do have alot of arms and legs, I prupose you this, send me a clone(any kind) and tell me what you want, I'll use pieces out of my own collection to modify it, they'll be purists, I'll swap arms and legs only.

Upon special requests I can also add to your troop special weapons(built as custom guns or mods to official riffles, only the first orders will get the chance for these and they will be chosen by me after you tell me what kind of troop it is).

So here's the process:

1: post here a full response including:
what kind of clone you will send me;
what modifications you want me to do to it;
what type of clone it is(heavy trooper, sniper);
if you're interested in a custom weapon;
what price you propose;
your country;

More details including adresses and shipping will be done through Private Message.

More info:I will send you the remaining parts of your clone that weren't used(arms, legs, etc) and, if you send me a small list of pieces, I can make you a jetpack, that fits almost any minifigure(every tipe of clone except snow troopers) and looks like the real deal(it is flimsy and might need adjustments every now and then, but it looks great and is suitable for play).

Cheers and send 'em requests.

By: Henri Correia, official store owner.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Blhc11's purist clones Empty Re: Blhc11's purist clones

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/21/2010, 2:14 pm

Seriously? No one wants one?

Nice, shutting down in two days, less work for me.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2010, 2:23 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Seriously? No one wants one?

Nice, shutting down in two days, less work for me.
You know people can make purist clones themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/21/2010, 2:30 pm

CommandoMando wrote:You know people can make purist clones themselves.

here's what I'm offering, you send me a normal clone and tell me what you want and I use bricks out of my own collection to make it to your liking, I also make custom jetpacks(my design) and offer awesome modified/brickbuilt guns with the first purchases.

So you can do it yourself, this way it is easier since you don't waste parts from your own collection and you get little bonuses.

and people can also make decaled clones themselves, the problem is that they don't want to, I've been making purist clones for more than 8 years, so yeah.

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 1/27/2011, 8:26 pm

I might be interested in this, that is if your still doing this. Can you provide pics of samples and how could I pay?

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 1/27/2011, 9:39 pm

Octan wrote:I might be interested in this, that is if your still doing this. Can you provide pics of samples and how could I pay?

Octan

Basically, I use my own pieces to make your clone, you send me a normal one and I Change the arms/legs and add custom capes and weapons(might increase the price for custom brickbuilt designs, including the jetpack).

Money transfer will be made through bank account, I will have to disscuss it with my dad, ex: you can send me a bunch of clones and tell me"2 will have black arms, one will have green arms" I find my pieces, clean them and swith yours for mine, I'll send you the modified thing, so you're basically paying for the pieces and "installation", as for my designs, those are either designs I made as a mishmash of several designs online or my genious inventions, if you want them tell me the weapon, I'll give you a parts list, it'll increase the price, if you don't include them, because you're paying for the design.

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down