Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures

2 posters

Go down

Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Empty Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/5/2010, 2:27 pm

Let's start with the Assassins I made for fun.

First up: Giorgio Auditore:
Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Pic_0210
I made him thinking of a blademaster, he has the prince of persia backpack that allows him to carry a hunting knife and a sword both at reach of his right hand, in order for him to select the proper blade for each assassination

Second: Cornelio Auditore(uncle of Giorgio):
Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Pic_0211
Carries around a knife he inherited and has a holder in his back for his thrusthing spear, allowing him to climb, attack enemies at a safe distance or get them closer to him for battle with his hunting knife.

Third: Franscesca Auditore(adopted daughter of Cornelio):
Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Pic_0212
She is basically the sniper of the assassins, she uses a crossbow and trowing knives to kill enemies at a safe distance, she is a team player, clearig up the field of guards and just about anyone who can become a problem.

Fourth: Carlo Auditore(son of Cornelio):
Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Pic_0213
He is the strenght of the team, he's main weapon is a heavy mace that, acoording to him, "compensates for it's weight with it's weight" what he means is that, even though it is hard to carry it around, when he attacks someone from above, the weight of the mace might double or even triple the force of the impact, Carlo is also highly skilled with throwing knives and has been on alot of solo missions, having become a perfect marksman.

I hope you enjoyed them, comments and feedback are apreciated, if you want more views of the characters don't hesitate to ask, the same goes for requests for official characters to be lego-ized(I'm a purist at every chance, the thing I usually do is paint pieces, but all these characters are purist).

Part two should be uploaded in a while and will include two templars and two bounty hunters.

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures Empty Re: Henri's Assassin's Creed Figures

Post by PerthPoke 12/7/2010, 5:34 pm

It's good, But doesnt look much like them.

Also,Giorgio can throw Knifes.I didn't realise these guys surnames where Auditore,Because thats the surname of some of the AC 2's charecters, including the main charecter.(AC 2 is set many years later)
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/9/2010, 11:37 pm

perthpoke wrote:It's good, But doesnt look much like them.

Also,Giorgio can throw Knifes.I didn't realise these guys surnames where Auditore,Because thats the surname of some of the AC 2's charecters, including the main charecter.(AC 2 is set many years later)

Why doesn't it look much like them? THESE ARE CUSTOMS! They look whatever I want them to look like...

Also, this is set in 1563 I believe, which is after AC2 and ACB, Giorgio is Ezio Auditore's Grandson and so are Carlo and (technicaly) Franscesca, Cornelio is Ezio's son.

Cheers and tell me if you want me to make actual characters(I have many hoods that I wouldn't mind painting and maybe adding some details).
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 12/10/2010, 4:07 pm

I didn't know that.Thanks!
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down