Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

+3
Henri da Flipper
The Breakdown
Cad Bane
7 posters

Go down

Hoppin' on the Band Wagon Empty Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Cad Bane 12/22/2010, 7:17 pm

Hey everyone!
I've just joined Eurobricks not to long ago so you may or may not know me from there (only have 20 posts). Looks like a great site for huge fans of Lego!! In particular I'm into Lego Star Wars (really Star Wars in general) and tend to dabble into things like Lego city or Indiana Jones (sadly Lego Indiana is no more Sad ). I follow the Clone Wars TV show which is awesome and am a bigger fan of PT than OT. Hope to see some familiar faces around from Eurobricks!

-Cad Bane
Cad Bane
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Hoppin' on the Band Wagon Empty Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by The Breakdown 12/22/2010, 7:38 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here. But you like PT more than OT! Come one! I'm just kiddin' 'ya. Tongue 3 Hello again.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/22/2010, 7:39 pm

Welcome, you terrifying bounty hunter, what lead you into using the earth's weak world wide database system?
Now onto some serious bussiness, I do like Star Wars(I have a star wars hoodie: Star Wars Coffe: May the froth be with you) and I would only disagree whit the fact that you prefer the prequel trilogy, that you like the clone wars I have no problem, I liked the series by Tartakovsky and I also like(even though less) the current one, but you must look upon the 3 prequel movies and the 3 originals and come to understand that the original trilogy is far better, starting with the fact that there's no Jar Jar Binks(Missa is totally serious, missa do not like him, hissa voice is too stupida for missa.) I (being slightly racist towards gungans) always say he is the Jamaican of the galaxy, except jamaicans are tolerable and cool.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you're interested in entering a Lego Star Wars youtube project, tell me, I need anything from scripters to model designers to screenwriters to animators(and all of them are tested before being accepted).

Cheers and Happy Holidays.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratshot 12/22/2010, 10:35 pm

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself!
Ratshot
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 12/22/2010, 10:54 pm

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/23/2010, 2:48 pm

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canadia 12/23/2010, 5:33 pm

Welcome and Happy Holidays!
Canadia
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by AvatarKyosh 12/28/2010, 1:43 pm

Cad Bane wrote:Hey everyone!
I've just joined Eurobricks not to long ago so you may or may not know me from there (only have 20 posts). Looks like a great site for huge fans of Lego!! In particular I'm into Lego Star Wars (really Star Wars in general) and tend to dabble into things like Lego city or Indiana Jones (sadly Lego Indiana is no more Sad ). I follow the Clone Wars TV show which is awesome and am a bigger fan of PT than OT. Hope to see some familiar faces around from Eurobricks!

-Cad Bane
Do you play star wars galaxies?
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by AvatarKyosh 12/28/2010, 1:43 pm

Crusader wrote:
Cad Bane wrote:Hey everyone!

-Cad Bane

And welcome to TBH
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cad Bane 1/1/2011, 11:08 pm

Crusader wrote:

No I don't. But I do play The Force Unleashed and Republic Heroes on the Wii.

Thanks Everybody! See you around!
Cad Bane
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cad Bane 1/1/2011, 11:19 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Welcome, you terrifying bounty hunter, what lead you into using the earth's weak world wide database system?
Now onto some serious bussiness, I do like Star Wars(I have a star wars hoodie: Star Wars Coffe: May the froth be with you) and I would only disagree whit the fact that you prefer the prequel trilogy, that you like the clone wars I have no problem, I liked the series by Tartakovsky and I also like(even though less) the current one, but you must look upon the 3 prequel movies and the 3 originals and come to understand that the original trilogy is far better, starting with the fact that there's no Jar Jar Binks(Missa is totally serious, missa do not like him, hissa voice is too stupida for missa.) I (being slightly racist towards gungans) always say he is the Jamaican of the galaxy, except jamaicans are tolerable and cool.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you're interested in entering a Lego Star Wars youtube project, tell me, I need anything from scripters to model designers to screenwriters to animators(and all of them are tested before being accepted).

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

First off, I like Jar-Jar sort-of. It's a Love-Hate relationship. He's very annoying but kinda funny...Kind of...
The reason I like PT is the way it ties it all together and is much more sinister and manipulative. Plus (though this was unavoidable) the OT has, how to put this politely, not so good animation. (Falcon flights, AT-AT walks, etc. are all unrealistic and slightly jerky) while the PT is stunning. Story wise though, I consider it all one amazing saga that can be enjoyed by all ages. (And is really awesome in Lego!) Darth Vader

See you around.
-Cad Bane
Cad Bane
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down