Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today?

3 posters

Go down

What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today? Empty What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today?

Post by Pickle_Delivery 7/23/2012, 1:38 am

The most painful thing was some cord for distance tied to a stairwell, I pulled it too hard and went flying towards me and hit me in the chest and fingers. Crying It resulted in a big mark. It made me Sick . :(
Pickle_Delivery
Pickle_Delivery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today? Empty Re: What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today?

Post by The Breakdown 7/23/2012, 3:20 am

This is a rather, interesting topic. As of now it is doing no one harm, so I'll let it stay.

Went to Wendy's. First, they got the order wrong. Then the quality of the food wasn't good (cold fries, tasteless burger), and when my mother (who was present) was addressing the issue to an employee, another LAUGHED and walked out the back door. We had it and demanded our money back. The jerk was talking outside with another employee, obviously about us. We got our money back from a shaken manager, and walked out.

Never going back there.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today? Empty Re: What was the most painful thing that hapend to you today?

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/23/2012, 9:22 am

Well there are the constant 3:
1. Didn't sleep(that's pretty much a rule of the universe by now)
2. Still in school(hopefully tomorrow will be the last day)
3. Still heartbroken(Freaking girls... Seriously, I swear they're always the reason behind me being a Uber-Douche)

Fortunately Pickle's avatar, Bee's sig and location made me almost laugh... damn I need to stop listening to "On Melancholy Hill" and "El Mañana"... I swear Gorillaz will be the death of me...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 7/24/2012, 1:57 pm

McDonald's strikes again! Last time I got no meat, and last night I didn't even get my entire burger! -_-
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/24/2012, 3:24 pm

I went to McD's today, got an awesome glass :D
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle_Delivery 7/26/2012, 4:37 am

Henri da Flipper wrote:Well there are the constant 3:
1. Didn't sleep(that's pretty much a rule of the universe by now)
2. Still in school(hopefully tomorrow will be the last day)
3. Still heartbroken(Freaking girls... Seriously, I swear they're always the reason behind me being a Uber-Douche)

Fortunately Pickle's avatar, Bee's sig and location made me almost laugh... damn I need to stop listening to "On Melancholy Hill" and "El Mañana"... I swear Gorillaz will be the death of me...

Can`t argue with you there.
Pickle_Delivery
Pickle_Delivery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/26/2012, 10:30 am

Pickles are funny...(There I said it)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickle_Delivery 7/30/2012, 1:23 am

Henri da Flipper wrote:Pickles are funny...(There I said it)
:D Alamut Merchant
Pickle_Delivery
Pickle_Delivery
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down