Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete)

+2
JackDawson1010
Wooton Bassett
6 posters

Go down

hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete) Empty hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete)

Post by Wooton Bassett 8/22/2012, 4:24 pm

Hello, I go by the screen name Wooton Bassett. My real name is -classified-. I am the webmaster os the epic lego blog which is no longer active. Just google epic lego and you'll be able to find it. Lego is one of my favourite hobbies. I also like reading, playing video games, and drawing. I'm 11 years old.
Wooton Bassett
Wooton Bassett
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://epiclego.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete) Empty Re: hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete)

Post by JackDawson1010 8/22/2012, 5:07 pm

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Jack your not-so-active staff member. If you have any questions I can help show you around. Have fun and keep it clean.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete) Empty Re: hello (or as they say in Latin: Salvete)

Post by Octan 8/22/2012, 5:09 pm

Welcome to the site! Salve! Totally geeking out that there is someone else on here that knows Latin. Otherwise welcome to the site, make sure to vote in the contest. If you need any help feel free to ask any staff member.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bossky 8/22/2012, 8:49 pm

Welcome to The Brick Hope! Have fun.
Bossky
Bossky
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooton Bassett 8/23/2012, 1:23 am

Thanks. This looks like an awesome forum. Have any of you ever heard of my blog?
Wooton Bassett
Wooton Bassett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bossky 8/23/2012, 2:57 am

Wooton Bassett wrote:Thanks. This looks like an awesome forum. Have any of you ever heard of my blog?
Sorry to say I haven't, but I looked it up and their's some pretty cool Lego diorama's on there.
Bossky
Bossky
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 8/23/2012, 10:38 am

Seriously, Octan...
Tua mater est vacca foeda... How many times have I told you that the church in my school was latin... I WAS THERE FOR 4 AND A HALF YEARS, I WAS BOUND TO LEARN SOMETHING!

Welcome to the forum, my friend, and as they say in Japanese:
Anata no tabi wa, koko de anata to anata no mawarinohito no tame ni, minori aru kamo shiremasen

God I really shouldn't watch so much naruto... Plus japanese classes helped...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooton Bassett 8/23/2012, 4:26 pm

Henri da Flipper wrote:Seriously, Octan...
Tua mater est vacca foeda... How many times have I told you that the church in my school was latin... I WAS THERE FOR 4 AND A HALF YEARS, I WAS BOUND TO LEARN SOMETHING!

Welcome to the forum, my friend, and as they say in Japanese:
Anata no tabi wa, koko de anata to anata no mawarinohito no tame ni, minori aru kamo shiremasen

God I really shouldn't watch so much naruto... Plus japanese classes helped...

ha ha. I don't know Japanese. I'm going to be going into my third year of Latin this year so I don't know that many Latin words.
Wooton Bassett
Wooton Bassett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 8/23/2012, 9:40 pm

You should know enough with three years, considering you are doing a Rome biased curriculum, I am going into year two and I still know enough to get by.
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 8/24/2012, 11:20 am

Well the little I know I processed by context because back then I had no internet and really wanted to know what the hell I was saying, same with most of the Japanese I speak which I got from Naruto, DragonBall(Z and GT), Fairy Tail and, of course, Poketto Monsuta :D

Yup, cartoons, they are also how I learned french... thank you TinTin :D
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by the dark lord 11/19/2012, 1:17 am

haha tintin rules awesome blog by the way wooton. feel free to be my minion. enjoy your stay.
the dark lord
the dark lord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum