Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie discussion

3 posters

Go down

Movie discussion Empty Movie discussion

Post by JackDawson1010 10/30/2010, 7:05 pm

For movies that don't have their own topic and probably don't have enough fans on the site for a topic.

ie Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone else a fan?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Movie discussion Empty Re: Movie discussion

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/30/2010, 7:14 pm

Well, I just bought the 2 disc special edition of Batman Forever today, I'm done with the featurette goodness so now I'll move on to the movie itself, even though I'm not thinking of watching it today...

I have alot of writting to do, I also am thinking of watching batman begins.

Still on the batman topic, the new batman movie will come out in July 20th 2012(so we'll still be alive by then, I lol at 2012 references) and it's name will be "The Dark Knight Rises" even though he rose in Batman Begins, maybe it's because this time instead of rising for the first time he is coming back, seeing as he demoted himself as a hero in the last film(also Riddler won't be the villain in this).

Cheers.

By: A guy who can't thank you enough for making this, now that I'm in the film industry(even though I'm 2 years away from tecnically being in it) it feels great to discuss movies, I was thinking of going to a film festival to watch "Scott Pilgrim Versus The World" which is only comming out in December here(Portugal Sucks, I'm still waiting for Diary of a Wimpy Kid...) and, unfortunately, won't be able to film during the extended weekend because I need to finish scripting and set designing, not to mention the awful weather conditions that let the clouds blacken the sun and exterminating daylight, it would be too risky filming since I don't want to have light flicker...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 10/30/2010, 7:15 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Well, I just bought the 2 disc special edition of Batman Forever today, I'm done with the featurette goodness so now I'll move on to the movie itself, even though I'm not thinking of watching it today...

I have alot of writting to do, I also am thinking of watching batman begins.

Still on the batman topic, the new batman movie will come out in July 20th 2012(so we'll still be alive by then, I lol at 2012 references) and it's name will be "The Dark Knight Rises" even though he rose in Batman Begins, maybe it's because this time instead of rising for the first time he is coming back, seeing as he demoted himself as a hero in the last film(also Riddler won't be the villain in this).

Cheers.

By: A guy who can't thank you enough for making this, now that I'm in the film industry(even though I'm 2 years away from tecnically being in it) it feels great to discuss movies, I was thinking of going to a film festival to watch "Scott Pilgrim Versus The World" which is only comming out in December here(Portugal Sucks, I'm still waiting for Diary of a Wimpy Kid...) and, unfortunately, won't be able to film during the extended weekend because I need to finish scripting and set designing, not to mention the awful weather conditions that let the clouds blacken the sun and exterminating daylight, it would be too risky filming since I don't want to have light flicker...

the movie sounds awesome :)
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 10/30/2010, 7:16 pm

Moved to Community Section. Wink
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 10/30/2010, 7:17 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Moved to Community Section. Wink

alright!
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/10/2010, 10:06 pm

... Scott Pilgrim VS. The World, 'nuff said, I watched it on a dvd version I got from a friend(I think he bought it from amazon) and I'm gonna watch it in it's first exhibition in Portugal( at Estoril Film Festival) and possibly when it's released to theaters, that's how much I enjoyed it(my friend has a dvd player that allows him to watch dvds from every zone, America is Zone 1, we are Zone 2, that's why we can't watch it yet.)

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down