Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Mob Official Game Play

+4
Octan
Henri da Flipper
JCC1004
JackDawson1010
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Wars Mob Official Game Play Empty Star Wars Mob Official Game Play

Post by JackDawson1010 11/10/2010, 9:00 pm

!GAME HAS ENDED!

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST TO AVOID DELAYS AND CONFUSION.

Star Wars Mob Official Game Play 5130203088_3f873baf0c_b
Star Wars Mob Official Game Play Lddscr10

The planet of Naboo was a peaceful planet, no worries, not in the middle of conflict, until...."A diplomat has been murdered!" cried many people in worry and fear. This is the hight of the Clone Wars, and the war has reached Naboo. After many lives lost to discover what is going on, they discover that a Bounty Hunter hired by the CIS and CIS members themselves are in the very government of Naboo.

There are six players.
And two teams. Republic and Separatist.
On the first day all players will get a PM with there team on it.
They are to tell no one!
Players do not know who one each other are.
All Players will talk in this topic.
2 players must agree to kill a person before he is killed.
When said player is dead his team will be posted in the topic.
The last team with a player wins.
If two players are left, a duel happens.
I number under 100 will be chosen.
Player with the closest number will kill the other.

Every few days, I'll post who died, their team, and a new little piece of story for the game

All players locked in:
JCC1004-Separatist
FettJango-Republic
The Empire-Republic
perthpoke-Separatist
blhc11 the great-Republic
brickfoot7-VICTOR!

Separatists are Ahead!

~*STAFF NOTE: PLEASE STAY IN CHARACTER AND DO NOT MAKE POST OUT OF CHARACTER. PLEASE LEAVE THAT IN THE SW MOB DISCUSSION THREAD. THANK YOU. ALSO THIS IS A FRESH START. WHAT HAS BEEN SAID PREVIOUSLY IS EXPUNGED FROM THE GAME! *~

ALRIGHT!!! HERE WE ARE!!!
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Mob Official Game Play Empty Re: Star Wars Mob Official Game Play

Post by JCC1004 11/10/2010, 9:10 pm

This is terrible! I just started my security job here and I get tangled into this mess. I hope that the Republic is able to put an end to these killings. I'm ready to get the scum out of Naboo!

- Security Officer Kyp Astar
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/10/2010, 9:11 pm

I have a diplomat in sight, the computer in this heavy bazooka states that it's TheEmpire, I'm ready to fire, I vote yes on his killing, awaiting further instructions.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/10/2010, 9:19 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I have a diplomat in sight, the computer in this heavy bazooka states that it's TheEmpire, I'm ready to fire, I vote yes on his killing, awaiting further instructions.

Beast11 out!
Why are you so quick to take someone out? He hasn't even done anything! I'm wondering if you aren't a ruthless bounty hunter since your so eager to annihilate...

Last edited by JCC1004 on 11/10/2010, 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/10/2010, 10:43 pm

All I have to say is that he said he was a politician, politicians don't walk in war zones, only commanders and generals, well, last time I checked, the separatist generals usually were politicians.

Someone back me, my bazooka is locked on ready to launch.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/10/2010, 10:51 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:All I have to say is that he said he was a politician, politicians don't walk in war zones, only commanders and generals, well, last time I checked, the separatist generals usually were politicians.

Someone back me, my bazooka is locked on ready to launch.

Beast11 out!
You bring up a good point. The Seps are the type who hire bounty hunters do their work such as this. They have in the past.

No one is going to be shooting anyone when I'm around unless we've all come to a conclusion. Why are you carrying around a bazooka anyway?

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/10/2010, 10:56 pm

JCC1004 wrote:You bring up a good point. The Seps are the type who hire bounty hunters do their work such as this. They have in the past.

No one is going to be shooting anyone when I'm around unless we've all come to a conclusion. Why are you carrying around a bazooka anyway?

Well, Officer, I am an Heavy ARC, so I'm supposed to carry a Bazooka around, being that I'm trained to use it, I'm still awaiting order to fire, sir, and backup would be appreciated.

If you see any trouble, sir, make sure to tell me right away so that I can give you backup.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/10/2010, 10:59 pm

Very well, I just wanted to clarify. I'd rather not order to kill anyone until they've had a chance to speak up for themselves.

Very well. I am needed at the Queen's Palace, until our paths cross again, farewell.

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/10/2010, 11:03 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Very well, I just wanted to clarify. I'd rather not order to kill anyone until they've had a chance to speak up for themselves.

Very well. I am needed at the Queen's Palace, until our paths cross again, farewell.

Very well, sir, I'll be awaiting orders, also I'm still waiting for that backup, but if the Queen needs assistance then go forth, sir, if any help is required, don't hesitate to call, Officer.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/11/2010, 10:44 pm

I have returned from the Palace and have thought about the senator's possible alliance with the Separatist. I think we should remove him before he can do anymore damage. I vote for The Empire/Jowl Tamu.

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/11/2010, 11:35 pm

JCC1004 wrote:I have returned from the Palace and have thought about the senator's possible alliance with the Separatist. I think we should remove him before he can do anymore damage. I vote for The Empire/Jowl Tamu.

Vote backed!

preping up the bazooka, fully armed, HIPY KAY-HEY, JOWL TAMU, YOU SCUMBAG, YOU'RE GOING BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!WAAAAAAAHOOOOOO!

Target terminated, sir, sorry for the over excitement, sometimes that may happen, I'm not exactly happy for having been out of the battle field for as long as I have, call me again for our next target, meanwhile, captain Fordo's team should be arriving, I'll try to get more intel on our targets.

Communication terminated, Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 11/12/2010, 12:35 am

The Empire/Jowl Tamu has been killed. Team will be posted soon.
Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 11/12/2010, 12:37 am

The Empire was republic.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 11/12/2010, 12:38 am

Octan wrote:The Empire/Jowl Tamu has been killed. Team will be posted soon.
Octan

R.I.P. Senator Tamu
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/12/2010, 4:25 am

Damn it trooper! Putting ideas in my head and make me kill one of my own? There is something wrong with your programming? Or are you really the deceptive Separatist scum? You can have easily infiltrated the ARC's! Explain yourself before I get more officers here to take care of you!

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/12/2010, 11:30 am

Putting ideas into your head, sir?

I'm here doing my job and following the orders of my superiors, security officers included!

How dare you try and insult an Advanced Recon Commando, we are the elite, the psychological tests I have endured would have made you crazy, sir!

You should be ashamed of insinuating I'd ever join the Separatist army that has caused so much pain to me and my brothers, I have lost several friends, most of them truly close, I was seperated from most of my brothers from the same batch, just because I was marked, and I feel filty just to think that I'm the copy of a bounty hunter!

Don't you dare call me a Sep again, I just won't kill you 'cause I haven't received orders to do it, and I do think you truly live to serve the republic.

I do regret killing a Republican officer, but I know who to kill next, sir, to make up for the killing of Jowl Tamu, I propose we ambush and terminate Seeker 17, the general who first tried to kill Jowl Tamu!

I'm awaiting your orders, sir.
Beast11 out, sir!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/12/2010, 6:10 pm

Ah hello Beast 11.Good to hear from you again.I have just arrived after hearing about this diplomat murder.I'm being guided by GunGan named Jar Jar Binks,Whilst i regester my seeker to Naboo.If you are ever neading back up,I'll find you with my seeker and give you your requered weapon.

Seeker 17,The most feared lightsaber wielding,weapon dealing seeker clone trooper in the galaxy,Oh exept from my boss Palpintine,He's not scared of me.Is out!
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Kill me? Beast what are you thinking???? You know me,I'm your friend,How was i supposed to know Jowl Tamu was rebuplic??? What would a Person with a job like that be on a battlefield for??? They would have been killed by someone else anyway,And Jowl Tamu would know that,so he wouldn't of been on the battle field unless he had a lightsaber!!! If Jowl Tamu really was Jowl Tamu, He wouldnt of enter a battle field,He made a huge impression he was a sith!! But we can't afford to loose another repeblic so dont kill me!!!!

Seeker 17 out!!
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/12/2010, 6:23 pm

perthpoke wrote:Ah hello Beast 11.Good to hear from you again.I have just arrived after hearing about this diplomat murder.I'm being guided by GunGan named Jar Jar Binks,Whilst i regester my seeker to Naboo.If you are ever neading back up,I'll find you with my seeker and give you your requered weapon.

Seeker 17,The most feared lightsaber wielding,weapon dealing seeker clone trooper in the galaxy,Oh exept from my boss Palpintine,He's not scared of me.Is out!

Probably you should have listened carefully to my last reply, TRAITOR, I am voting you out because I am sure you are affiliated with the separatist.
Security Officer Kyp Astar, I am awaiting orders to shoot down this unworthy brother of mine.

Beast11 out!

Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/12/2010, 6:33 pm

Kyp Astar, I'm not a sep,Please give me another chance,I will think more about what I do next time!
Please...The sep's are bound to win if you kill me...But my hands are up,If you choose to kill me, I'm at a GunGun named JarJar Binks' hut.These GunGan's are actually quite nice,If you don't choose to kill me,I will reason with them by selling them stuff to get them to our side.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/12/2010, 7:09 pm

ARC, you really don't have solid evidence against Seeker. I know you were bred to kill but this is ridiculous! Also you sure can run your mouth, that's going to cost us our lives! You even say you come form a batch of defective clones! Suspicious are arising, what else am I supposed to think? Seeker what do you suggest we should do?

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/12/2010, 8:13 pm

JCC1004 wrote:ARC, you really don't have solid evidence against Seeker. I know you were bred to kill but this is ridiculous! Also you sure can run your mouth, that's going to cost us our lives! You even say you come form a batch of defective clones! Suspicious are arising, what else am I supposed to think? Seeker what do you suggest we should do?

Kill me if you must, sir, but I trust you wish to do the right for the Republic, and even if I am "defective" you will know that from the moment I was cloned to the moment I die, I will always be truthful to the Republic, for it was the only reason why I haven't quit, for I feel the need to protect those who are weak on their own and to teach them how to stand up for themselves.

If you kill me you will find the truth about me, I'm not sure if you'll regret it, sir, but I'll know I have done something good in this life, by serving alongside my brothers, and that's enough for me to die a happy soldier.

As for evidence, you can clearly note the pattern made by seeker, HE IS A RUTHLESS MURDERER, How did he even get a lightsaber? Usually only Jedi are allowed to carry that and lightsaber wilders build their lightsabers by using the force.

Plus he does not count anyone as his superior, sir, otherwise he would be talking towards you by treating you as "sir" yet he doesn't.

I'll just regret my death if I'm not able to avenge Jowl Tamu, even if I was the one who killed him, I feel I must compensate his death by terminating at least one Separatist.

Shoot me down if you need to, I'M WAITING FOR IT!IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE TRAITOR, THEN DO SO!

Beast 11 out, for the possible last time...

Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 11/12/2010, 11:43 pm

~Hidden Message in Jowl's Desk~

~Hello, to whom may be listening to this. This is very important. If you find this, I have been murdered. I have top secret new upon the issue of the Separatists in Naboo. They will plan an attack on the last day of searching.You must assemble the best of Naboo to defend my former home-planet. I wish you luck on your mission.

END OF TRANSMISSION ~
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 11/13/2010, 5:33 am

I think Kyp Astar is looking like a separatist to me. He just seems to follow along with anything like he is lying low waiting for the chance to kill a republican.

Last edited by Brickfoot7 on 11/13/2010, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/13/2010, 6:54 am

Brickfoot7 wrote:I think JCC is looking like a separatist to me. He just seems to follow along with anything like he is lying low waiting for the chance to kill a republican.
Who is JCC? I assume you mean myself? Anyway I am a Royal Naboo Security Officer and I do have matters to attend to with the Queen. How dare you suggest that I am a Sep! If I slack off on my job the Queen's life may be in jeopardy! Is this a whole elaborate scheme to distract me from my main goal so you can kill the Queen?

Also ARC, I'm very sorry. It's hard to be able to trust anyone and getting accused for being a Sep, which is the opposite for which I stand for, troubles me deeply. Please accept my most sincere apologizes.

JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/13/2010, 9:20 am

I saw What you think beast,I was found as a yy,I wonder why he didn't want another jedi on his side...Up until now,the only person that knows i could have oung boy that was strong in the force.My master left me in a room with Palpintine,And he forced me to act like a clone.Still to this dabeen a jedi,Is a fine chap,That goes by the name of Anakin Skywalker.He taught me how to make a lightsaber.When Palpintine caught me with it, I told him i was going to sell it on, As he makes me deal weapons to other rebublicans.Not even my master,Gui Gon Jinn(spelling?),who is now dead,Knew I was made to act like a clone.He just thought i dissappeaed.He looked for me for ages...But didnt think to look to the clone factory,Where i was kept till i grew up.

As I am the most feared clone in the galaxy,I find that my boss,Palpintine,Is my only superior,So he is the only one i call sir.Kyp,I think we should leave Beast11 to do what he does best,Seek out seps.Although,I am almost 100% certain Brickfoot7 is a sep.He acussed you, a Royal Security officer,of being a sep.You must be the only thing standing between him and the queen.

I'll just check my seeker...THERE!!!... Brickfoot7 is near where i am!!!Very near!!!
Jar Jar, pass me one of those bombs please.
I have brickfoot7 in sight! can i fire???
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 11:26 am

Officer Kyp Astar, I vote we attack seeker17, I'm locking on and ready to fire!

Beast11 out.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/13/2010, 1:14 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Officer Kyp Astar, I vote we attack seeker17, I'm locking on and ready to fire!

Beast11 out.
Kyp,Read my post 2 posts above.I have reason ot to be killed and that brickfoot 7 should be terminated.He is sep. i have proof.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 11/13/2010, 2:36 pm

Proof, well your the one close to palpatine. I bet you are waiting for just the right moment to kill him and bring down our whole democracy. Your also with Jar-Jar the clumsiest life form in the galaxy only a sep would be stupid enough to request assistance from Jar-Jar. I'm with Beast. we should kill seeker.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 2:40 pm

After a warm cup of coffee, CT-1011 starts his late start on Naboo.
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 2:42 pm

I back Codename: Brickfoot7's vote to kill Seeker17.

Bazooka ready and... FIRE!

Target terminated.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 11/13/2010, 2:46 pm

OUT: perthpoke a.k.a. Seeker 17.

TEAM: SEPARATISTS perthpoke
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 2:47 pm

Now who is next?
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 2:52 pm

Kyp Astar, anyone?
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 2:55 pm

Yeah! Finally I avenged Jowl Tamu, you won't be missed, seeker, you fake brother.

Introduce yourself, Fett Jango, so that know you better before we have more reason to eliminate you, Officer Astar hasn't done anything against the Republic, so keep your mouth shut, troop.

It seems we are in equal number with the separatists, Kyp Astar, sir.

I was right to doubt Seeker, now, Officer, what do you propose we do.

As for you, general Brickfoot, your help is appreciated.

I have taken two lives so far, is it strange that I only feel remorse for one of the lives I took?

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 3:00 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Yeah! Finally I avenged Jowl Tamu, you won't be missed, seeker, you fake brother.

Introduce yourself, Fett Jango, so that know you better before we have more reason to eliminate you, Officer Astar hasn't done anything against the Republic, so keep your mouth shut, troop.

It seems we are in equal number with the separatists, Kyp Astar, sir.

I was right to doubt Seeker, now, Officer, what do you propose we do.

As for you, general Brickfoot, your help is appreciated.

I have taken two lives so far, is it strange that I only feel remorse for one of the lives I took?

Beast11 out!
Ok, so you want me to introduce myself. Ok, I'm CT-1011, I like coffee, my DC-15a and my colorful armor. I am an ARF trooper of the 91st recon, and I will stand up for my faction. Any questions?
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 3:54 pm

Yeah, I have one question.

Why the heck haven't I bazooka'd your smug face out of existance yet?

I vote FettJango, awaiting orders to fire.

Beast11 out.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 3:56 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Yeah, I have one question.

Why the heck haven't I bazooka'd your smug face out of existance yet?

I vote FettJango, awaiting orders to fire.

Beast11 out.
Traitor! I'm loyal to my faction. If it means killing my brothers, I will do it.
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 4:00 pm

Stand down troop! I am no traitor! I just feel who that those who try to fight against people that have done nothing un-loyal to the republic is completely wrong, and you wanted to kill Officer Kyp Astar, I take it even worse by knowing that me and him were the only ones who felt sorry for killing a fellow republican.

Any last words, you betraying swine?

Beast11 logging out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/13/2010, 4:02 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Stand down troop! I am no traitor! I just feel who that those who try to fight against people that have done nothing un-loyal to the republic is completely wrong, and you wanted to kill Officer Kyp Astar, I take it even worse by knowing that me and him were the only ones who felt sorry for killing a fellow republican.

Any last words, you betraying swine?

Beast11 logging out!
Sorry, sir. Kyp Astar sounded suspicious to me.
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/13/2010, 4:03 pm

jar jar binks walks up to beast

~mesa thinks you shoudn't have killed Seeker. you will be one of the next mesa thinks~
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/13/2010, 4:07 pm

Get ou tof here you clumsy Gungan, I know you are in favour of the Republic, but you must understand he was a traitor, sir.

Off-topic p.s: anyone who wants me to bazooka Jar Jar raise your hands(teehee)

Stop posting perthy, you're out of the game, dude.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/14/2010, 1:43 am

Yes, one Sep down. Thank you Beast for defending me. I agree with you regarding 1011. He seems traitorous. I think he should be the next one to go. That way there is only one more to deal with and Naboo may be saved. You better be right accusing him this time.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/14/2010, 4:24 am

Me?! As a loyal trooper, I will give myself up for my faction. But killed by my own. This will always be remembered.
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 11/14/2010, 5:13 am

That's why I'm not jumping the gun. I am guessing that there is a Sep with in the clones. It just comes down to who....
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 11/14/2010, 5:35 am

I think Empire is a Sep. Everyone here has showed their loyalty so far but Empire has not even been active and has not showed us any proof of him being a republican.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by FettJango 11/14/2010, 5:39 am

Brickfoot7 wrote:I think Empire is a Sep. Everyone here has showed their loyalty so far but Empire has not even been active and has not showed us any proof of him being a republican.
Empire was killed ages ago! Tongue 3
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 11/14/2010, 7:05 am

UHHHHHH I knew that. I was just testing your knowledge.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/14/2010, 1:42 pm

Officer Astar, I'm locking on, sir, when you wish me to pull the trigger and destroy 1011, say so.

Beast11 out!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 11/14/2010, 3:24 pm

~The Message In Jowl's Desk Plays More~

~Our own government has been turning against each other, we must continue forth on our mission to preserve this government before we start killing it off. We should not accuse anyone until well-given proof is put on the table. We must continue to search, not accuse on the spot. The accusing tactic has left a very important member of the government dead, me. But it, with dumb luck, has eliminated a Separatist. We should continue to build our forces against the Separatist threat against Naboo the last day of searching for traitors and spies. Good luck on your mission, everyone. The force is with you.~
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum