Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning

3 posters

Go down

Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning Empty Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning

Post by LC98 1/20/2011, 2:20 am

Bravo Team is a Bricktainian Reconniasance Team of three was recently a part of the Invasion Force of Winter-trained soldiers that invaded North Mirthan. They were sent to scope out enemy facilities and positions to determine the next target for the Invasion Force. Here, they are searching by foot for an underground communicatins facility and come up on a North Mirthanese patrol, when this mere confrontation was over, this is just the beginning of the war.

Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning 5371098941_9acb86223c_z

More pics on Flickr.

Enjoy!
LC98
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning Empty Re: Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning

Post by Guest 1/20/2011, 3:26 am

Good luck. That is a very nice MOC.

Back to top Go down

Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning Empty Re: Lennonfan's Annual MOC-off Entry: The End is Just the Beginning

Post by PerthPoke 1/20/2011, 7:28 pm

I really like it , but who are the good guys and also, the ninja type guys legs are backwards and I know that was to just to put him in that position but it makes him look double jointed and there are other less double jointed- looking ways to do that.'part from that,as I said , i like it.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 1/20/2011, 9:27 pm

The guys wearing the Body Armour with the Brickarms AC8s, on the left in this pic, are the good guys.

And yeah, that effect usually works but it just looks awkward here, probably because he had a gun in his hand. Here's a pic of sorta what it was supposed to look like, in the bottom right corner: here.
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 1/20/2011, 9:31 pm

Can you take a pic of it without the snow? Your can't see most of the moc.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 1/21/2011, 8:00 am

LC98 wrote:Here's a pic of sorta what it was supposed to look like, in the bottom right corner: here.
Smile yes ,that's how I was thinking it should look like, on the front of the legs.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down