Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brick Hope Display

4 posters

Go down

The Brick Hope Display Empty The Brick Hope Display

Post by Octan 3/7/2011, 9:43 pm

Are you coming to BrickFair? If so why not help with the The Brick Hope Display! Lennonfan and I are running display at BrickFair where members of TBH can meet and display there mocs in one place. We will also be running a twitter and also we will be running a live stream of video from the event, live! If you are going please send a FM to W.Manidi [me =D] or Lennonfan1010 on Flickr, so we can invite you to the flickr group. Our flickr group can only be seen by members so we can talk in secret, so others will not know what we are planing. Our goals is to get members to meet each other, and showcase our Mocs in one place. If you are coming or would like to help us with Tech, please reply in this topic.

Members Coming:

Leads:
Lennonfan1010
Octan [W.manidi]

Helpers:
JCHarsch]

Tech Help:
Blhc11

See you at BrickFair!

Last edited by Octan on 3/7/2011, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Brick Hope Display Empty Re: The Brick Hope Display

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/7/2011, 10:34 pm

I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

I can manage the livestream, seeing as I've done quite a few for "ROFLGamersFTW"
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 3/7/2011, 11:02 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

I can manage the livestream, seeing as I've done quite a few for "ROFLGamersFTW"

The event is actually in August, so it's only about 5-6 months notice...
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 3/7/2011, 11:11 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

Livestream would be very helpful, henri. Classic Smile I sent you a invite on flickr.
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/8/2011, 1:03 am

lennonfan1010 wrote:

The event is actually in August, so it's only about 5-6 months notice...
How am I supposed to find the money to fly to Washington District of Columbia in 6 months? this year's vactians were planned before CHRISTMAS! Plus, my country is going through a little thing called "Economic Crisis" don't know if you heard of it.

Actually my family lives a very good life, we don't lack money, we actually earn alot, but we also have alot of stuff to pay. The main reason why I am thinking of a career in filmmaking is because I always wanted to have "money to spend" whilst currently we have money to leave a good life with a litle bonus here and there.
I will still try to convince my parents, if I end up going I'll take some of my minifigs, my batmobile and my infamous ARC Gunship, but I wouldn't count on appearing.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 3/21/2011, 6:29 pm

We have moved planning here. If you would like to help us send Lennon or I a pm. Also if you can not come to the event, but want to help, we could use any help we could get. Even if you don't think your help could be used, the odds are we need it badly. Please send me or Lennon a PM.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 3/21/2011, 10:13 pm

This sounds great, I'd like to help, though I can't go to Brickfair. :(

Oh and Octan, just saw your title and you stole my line!
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down