Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests

4 posters

Go down

"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests Empty "Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/19/2011, 9:49 pm

I am making drawn avatars, so far I've made three.(awaiting for permission to post one)
"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests Vigila10
Me as a Superhero(Beast the enforcer)
"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests Superl10
Lennonfan1010 as a Superhero(No name yet)

Here is what you have to post as a reply if you want your avatar made(follow the instructions clearly):

1- Show me your sigfig
2- Tell me what you want him to be(police officer, lunatic, goon, superhero)
3(optional)- Tell me the setting and what he is doing, if you want you can give him a one-liner.
4- Select how you wish to receive your avatar(Skype, E-mail, post in this thread)
5- Give me credit.

Rules:
1- Be mature, if you follow through step 3, do not give me stupid/ innapropriate settings, actions or one-liners. If you do so, I will go ahead and use my vigilante powers to get you banned from the site. "I was joking" is no excuse.
2- Be patient, I can do them quickly depending on my free time, the kind of design and the number of requests I have. this can take up to 3 hours, but they do look better than something I would have done in 5 minutes.
3- Do not give me inapropriate feedback, I will take matters into my own hands.
4- Be nice, if you give me an action don't say something like "my sig-fig kicks UserX in the butt".
5- Make sure you give me feedback that is apropriate. Don't say "it's good" or "it's bad", if you just say that, there's no way I can improve from your comments.
6- Do not spam. I'm doing this out of generosity and don't want to bother mods to delete your spam.
7- Be polite. Don't just jump in and say "Men, ef u do'nt maek Mi dis avater thingie dat mins u sux!", you will not be allowed to request again"
8- You can request unlimited avatars, but you can only request one per month.
9- Remember to give me credit or I will not make you any more avatars and you will be requested to take the avatar I made for you down after a month of use without giving me credit.

I hope I've made stuff clear. Get requesting!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests Empty Re: "Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests

Post by JackDawson1010 3/19/2011, 11:03 pm

I really like mine, but the background kinda blends in with my guy
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

"Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests Empty Re: "Brick Hope City Underground" Avatar Requests

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/19/2011, 11:12 pm

yeah, that's why batman wears dark clothes, he operates in a dark city...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoCityBoy 3/26/2011, 6:40 pm

Could I have one? A Superhero with a black and yellow color scheme (go Steelers :D) and could you post it here?
LegoCityBoy
LegoCityBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/26/2011, 6:45 pm

LegoCityBoy wrote:Could I have one? A Superhero with a black and yellow color scheme (go Steelers :D) and could you post it here?

I'll get right on it, I'll send it to your brother through skype, if you don't mind.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 3/27/2011, 1:07 pm

The first time i saw yours i decided to make my own.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 3/27/2011, 1:10 pm

perthpoke wrote:The first time i saw yours i decided to make my own.

No need, I enjoy making 'em.

An easy one(like mine) takes about 20 minutes, if you do decide to make your own, I can improve it to make it look similar to the others.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down