Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empire- A True Insight

+4
Octan
Henri da Flipper
JCC1004
The Breakdown
8 posters

Go down

The Empire- A True Insight Empty The Empire- A True Insight

Post by The Breakdown 4/19/2011, 4:51 am

Hello, TBH! I though it would be nice to truly share who I am with you, so you can understand me better. Considering that I have OCD (organization, ect), I am compelled to categorize all of this information:

Hobbies:

LEGO-
Well, I've had LEGO in my house for as long as I can remember. I remember playing with Duplo bricks, and making a robot with a face that a strangely always try to find in my bathroom's tiled floor. The oldest figure that I've had would be a UFO robot. That figure was buried in a big clump of old childhood toys for a couple years, but when I got back into LEGO a few years later, it took a long while to find him. I actually got into LEGO thanks to my local fire department. They were hosting a contest to try to have the new fire department's "pet", or animal to assist them. I actually refused to enter the contest, but my teacher insisted. My animal was a Frost Dragon. It won, and I got $50 USD to spend at the local store/mall. I went to TRU (Toys "R" Us) and bought the Clone Troopers Battle Pack, Droids Battle Pack, and a Hasbro Scout Trooper. I have loved LEGO (mainly LEGO SW) ever since.

Hasbro-
Ah, yes, my oldest hobby. I've had SW figures ever since I could remember. My first would be a 2002 Clone Trooper Pilot, that still remains in my collection as a beloved favorite. My collection mainly focused..and focuses on Clone Troopers. I have a box that has a volume of 525 square inches just about full of clones. I also have about half of a huge shelving until full of the White Knights of the Republic. But when I really began (before AOTC) I really liked Battle Droids. I had about 20 droids when AOTC came out. When I saw those white-armored troopers walk across the screen, I knew I would love to have an army for myself. I started buying clones from then. When ROTS came out in 05, my focus changed to Phase 2 clones. My army is about 7/10 Phase II troopers. The variations really overwhelmed me. It really bothered me when TCW came out in 08. I have most of the CW clone troopers (including rare ones like the ARC troopers battle pack and grey clones). Recently I stared to like the Empire. I've gathered a neat little collection of Imperial stormtroopers, Sand, snow, and scout troopers. When I had some older stormtroopers, I first had them to be enemies of the clones, then "incorporated" them into my ranks. My army is still growing, and will go at a hault once the new summer sets come out.

Vintage SW figures (Kenner)-
My interest in vintage figures have grown within the past few months. I at first had only 4 vintage items- a speeder bike, a rebel Transport, a Death Star playset, and a lone stormtrooper. I started to notice on some other sites I participate on, that people were selling some vintage figures from 1977-85 for 50 cents a piece! I quickly started taking advantage of this, and have started buying up some vintage guys- Imperials, Bounty Hunters, (some) rebels, and some bar scum. My collection is neatly displayed on a small shelving unit.

Mental Disorders-
The only thing I really have is OCD. This makes me hate, no matter what, spelling errors, unorganized formatting, untidy spaces, and off-topic discussion (wink-wink, nudge nudge). That's really it, except a sudden outburst every hour or-so like "WAR OF 1812!" all of a sudden...why, I don't know.

Interests and Viewpoints-
What I really like doing is mainly getting on the computer, sleep, and messing with my collection (like a normal 12-year-old, which I highly doubt I am). I just go to sites like Flickr, shadowing EB, rebelscum.com, and TBH. I LOVE sleep. My best experience was when I felt like (yes, I really like sleep this much to be talking about it) I was on a cloud after I drank some non-purified, possibly dirty tap water. When I mean I'm messing around with my collection, I mean putting them in poses, taking funny pictures, or just looking and admiring.

My viewpoints are really extreme for a 12-year-old. Many things I'd rather not get into, but some simple things would include that the main populous of the entire world honestly doesn't know what they're doing (not really you guys, though), and that I think that the Empire is the best SW faction of all time, and should of won in episode 6. Other than that, the rest are personal and honestly shouldn't be discussed (religion, politics, ect)

Small problems-
When I'm typing really fast, I feel compelled to type "should of" like this : "should've". Why, I don't know.

Small, non-problem things-
I get strait A's, was told by a kid at school (that also likes, or liked, I forget, LEGO) that I was a robot, another stating that I should be bumped up a grade, and another always asking for help (he couldn't spell "fantastic"). Sometimes I wonder about kids in the US.
"I really wonder about him..."
"I wonder about everyone..."
- A discussion between a kid and myself. (I say I wonder about everyone)

Favorite Quotations-
My favorite quotes come from the smallest of people- Yoda and Spongebob.
"Do, or do not, there is not try..."- Yoda
"WE must not reinact the history that divides us, that we must embrace that which draws us together. All must be free to choose their own path..."- Spongebob

That's really it for now. if you have any questions, or would like me to add something, please post in here. You can also comment. (Obviously, you can..isn't this a forum? Grin )
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

The Empire- A True Insight Empty Re: The Empire- A True Insight

Post by JCC1004 4/19/2011, 7:27 am

Not to mention your incredible typing rate. It really has improved recently! It's great that the TBH community now can know almost everything about you that I know. Grin

I may do one of these myself if there is an interests.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 12:41 pm

Wow, I am a grammar Nazi, but I'm the least organized person I know...

I manage to keep some stuff hidde away and other stuff all over my room(coughcoughlegoandbottlesofwatercoughcough).

If people want me to do this, I might make one as well.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 4/19/2011, 5:09 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Not to mention your incredible typing rate. It really has improved recently! It's great that the TBH community now can know almost everything about you that I know. Grin

I may do one of these myself if there is an interests.
Yes, it really has! I think I have about 60 words per minute typing speed. And I think many people, including you, Henri, should do one of these. Remember, if anyone wants me to add anything to this, I'll add it, if it's one, or five paragraphs long. Wink
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 4/19/2011, 8:43 pm

I am about at about 30 WPM. Thanks for sharing this, it is nice to know a bit more about you... It would be nice is some other members did this, I will do one soon. Grin

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 9:03 pm

Octan wrote:I am about at about 30 WPM. Thanks for sharing this, it is nice to know a bit more about you... It would be nice is some other members did this, I will do one soon. Grin

Octan

o_0 I already did one as well...

It's called Blhc11 the great- a look into the lunatic
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 4/19/2011, 9:36 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Octan wrote:I am about at about 30 WPM. Thanks for sharing this, it is nice to know a bit more about you... It would be nice is some other members did this, I will do one soon. Grin

Octan

o_0 I already did one as well...

It's called Blhc11 the great- a look into the lunatic
Sorry... My new post button has been failing me, as of today... Angry Never less, a great idea!

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/20/2011, 12:23 pm

Octan

30 WPM?!?!? I've been at 60 since I was 11!

Anyway, I agree that other members should. I'll probably do one myself. (and maybe combine it with my brother)
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/20/2011, 12:35 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:30 WPM?!?!? I've been at 60 since I was 11!

Anyway, I agree that other members should. I'll probably do one myself. (and maybe combine it with my brother)

That hasn't been such a long time, binky boy, you're twelve for christ's sake.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:08 am

i can type very fast, possibly 100 WPM, I think i get it from my mum, she types faster than anyone I know, and still doesn't even have to look at the keyboard.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 4/29/2011, 11:23 am

That's impossible. You can probably type 40. JCC types at lightning speeds and he only has about 70. You would be typing like the flash if you could do that...seriously. WPM means words per MINUTE. No one could type 100 in one minute! Most people, like me, type at a "fast reading" rate, which is about 60 WPM. I get mine from experience with computers, same with JCC. I find it impossible for an 11 year-old to type 100 WPM (100 is about the rate of typing jibber jabber like this: hedfjklshjklghdsjkhgkjasfjkhdhkasldnfjklhauivfcngfbhbeyiwbgebvejkwhsdfkghasdjkgfejklhcyuebkgjlvherjbvgkl, you just has to constantly press down hard, impossible to do that and get real words.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/29/2011, 11:26 am

I'd believe maybe 60-70 (cause me and my friend are in that range) but I can't believe 100 WPM. Can we get back on topic now?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:28 am

yeh we can, but i know what ot means, I can get 2 words in a second sometimes, and 60 seconds in a minute, at least 80.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 4/29/2011, 11:32 am

It does cut back some time for me to constantly go to the shift key and capitalize things. Also, I'm not the best speller, so I'd be lost without spell-check. But I still think and average 11-year old (even a smart one like me, but I'm almost 13) would type at 50-60. I know this is off-topic, but Perthy, excited for the Royal Wedding today? Tongue 3
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/29/2011, 11:53 am

The Empire wrote:but Perthy, excited for the Royal Wedding today? Tongue 3

My mom woke me up at 4:30 to watch it. I'm so tired.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:58 am

It's nearly finished I think. My mum and gran are watching it, I've been busy on my BMX. It's called the Royal Bore actually.

I was out shopping for food yesterday for it.

I got- corination chicken, king prawns, empire biscuits and whatnot.

Get it? royal stuff?

EDIT: just heard the Kiss is coming up X Eyes
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/29/2011, 6:07 pm

... Why does everyone care for this royal wedding shebang? I just feel outraged you're wastin' so much money on it...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratshot 5/1/2011, 12:30 am

blhc11 the great wrote:... Why does everyone care for this royal wedding shebang? I just feel outraged you're wastin' so much money on it...

No were not, it means something special to us.
Ratshot
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoCityBoy 5/1/2011, 1:04 am

blhc11 the great wrote:... Why does everyone care for this royal wedding shebang? I just feel outraged you're wastin' so much money on it...

I agree. It was pretty boring. I saw the last... 2 minutes...ish...
LegoCityBoy
LegoCityBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 5/1/2011, 10:25 am

Well it wouldn't have annoyed us so much if people didn't make such a big deal out of it. All the media coverage, engagement ring replicas, enumerative plates and cups, photo albums, etc. I honestly wouldn't have had an issue with it if it wasn't blown out of proportions.

Anyway I think it's best we stay on topic.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 5/2/2011, 11:34 am

The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down