Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars

4 posters

Go down

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Empty A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 1:42 pm

Today while making my bed(it's above the storage area of my room) my maid fell, I had told my parents I wanted to get a proper display are for my ARC Ivory Gunship for it to be safer, but they wouldn't budge.
Currently my gunship is in tiny pieces, some of them damaged, I will try and rebuild it as well as I can, but without instructions it'll be hard.

It has happened before, but never in such a devestating way.

I fear the ship might not be complete anytime soon, then again I have built faster than normal on some cases and I may be able to complete it if I still remember how to.

Currently I don't know if I should destroy it completely and never touch it again or try and re-build it. I feel frustrated that my "work of art" that took 4 years of constant modification to achieve, is destroyed.

Along withit went my temple of the crystal skull, and I don't really want to rebuild that one, but I will try to rebuild the gunship.

You probably know how I feel right now, I've worked on it for so long that I never considered it was just pieces and it could return to that state in mere miliseconds.

I fear I'll never feel like I don't want to ever waste so much time on a MOC again, and unfortunately, my good MOCs take me ages.

the last time anyone even got close to breaking it(my brother) I broke his thumb...

Thank you for reading.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Empty Re: A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars

Post by JackDawson1010 4/19/2011, 2:36 pm

I hope you fix it. I never saw it, but it sounded awesome
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Empty Re: A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 2:39 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:I hope you fix it. I never saw it, but it sounded awesome

it's fixed, but there is a spare piece and I don't know where to put it.

I'm a bit better, played a bit of "Feel Good Inc" by Gorillaz so now I'm happy, that song always cheers me up for some odd reason.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 4/19/2011, 5:55 pm

Perhaps we can see some pictures of this?
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 5:58 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Perhaps we can see some pictures of this?

The Model has already been fixed, though there was a piece ject so currently the model is on my desk until I find where the piece fits(it's a 2x2 plate)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 4/19/2011, 6:03 pm

I mean a picture of the fixed model. Why would I want to see a bunch of pieces from a MOC laying on the ground?
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 6:26 pm

JCC1004 wrote:I mean a picture of the fixed model. Why would I want to see a bunch of pieces from a MOC laying on the ground?

Oh, k, I'll take a few and edit this post.

Here are the pics:

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl12

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl13

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl14

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl15

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl16

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl17

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl18

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl19

A Sad Day For My Apreciation of Lego Star Wars Untitl20

the back canon wasn't that one, it was like the front canons, but it disappeared when the ship got destroyed(possibly beofre, it's always poping off).

The troops inside it are my second group of commandos.

General shadow(black arms and custom pilot gun)
Trooper Sectum(normal clone)
Trooper Deadeye(normal clone with sniper rifle)
Trooper Carnage(stormtrooper helmet, blue arms, gatling gun model two[doubles as a bazooka])
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:01 am

Wow. four years. The design is similar to my republic gunship, but I know that it's meant to be.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down