Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1.

5 posters

Go down

A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1. Empty A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1.

Post by JackDawson1010 4/20/2011, 1:17 pm

Jack (Lennonfan1010):

Name: Jack (insert-last-name-here-stalkers) Smile
Birthday: January 5, 1999
Interests: Music, Movies, Cartooning, Art, Videos, Video Games, and writing.

Auto-Biography (FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS):

I was the the first child to my parents, and I was my grandparents 3rd grandkid (on both sides, lol.) While I was young, unlike most of my fellow Brick-Hopers, I wasn't into Lego. My parents bought me some Duplo, you know, so I wouldn't choke. I hated it. I threw it across the rooms, my parents once caught me with my dad's hammer trying to smash my Duplo. I was a minor trouble-maker when I was young. Once, when I was 3, my friend Bobby and I took all the baby powder containers for me and my brother and we just started covering my parents room in it. When I was two, my grandmother showed me a computer for the first time. She started showing me how to type and use the internet. Two years later, I would be teaching HER about computers.

From a real early age, I had a real love of science fiction films. I enjoyed the Star Wars movies, I saw older 50's B-Movies like The Day the Earth Stood Still, War of the Worlds, and all those Star Trek movies. This love has stayed with me to this day, and now I have some friends I can talk about these films with.
In 2005 was when my real Lego love began. My step-grandfather, Will, had been collecting Legos since the 80's. He had the original space police, western, Star Wars, and I loved it. I started building sets, Aniken's Star Fighter, that graveyard thing in Harry Potter. I also started using my imagination, making cars, skyscrapers, and used my sci-fi love to start making rockets, aliens, monsters, etc.

I started 1st grade in 2006, and my teachers knew from the beginning I was "academically independent" and I started to leave my classes to take these tests. I had to do math problems about things I never learned about, I had to write a story based only on a picture. I ended up passing, and was sent to another school for the "AI" program. My grades and my love of lego stayed very hi. Nothing really "interesting" happened up until the summer of 2009. I had my YouTube account for a good 6 months, and I was making a series called "Bad Parodies" with my friends. It started as an entry for Take180's contest, and I soon found joy in making videos. The next parody was gonna be about The Dark Night, which I hadn't seen yet. I looked it up and found a video by Keshen8 entitled "The Dark Night Trailer- IN LEGO." After watching it, I knew what I wanted to do with my YouTube channel. I took down all the "Bad Parodies" videos, and started posting Brickfilms, my first being "Mean Mr. Mustard", a music video to the Beatles song.

Also, during this summer I began to play the guitar. I wasn't great, but I really loved it. I got better and better and started learning more stringed instruments. (ie, the ukulele, the bass guitar, strum stick [it's a japanese instrument.]) Soon, I started other non-stringed instruments. Like the drums and the harmonica. I became the kid who knew how to play too many instruments. Anyway, back to my youtube story.

My first big YouTube success was not with a video, but it was more voice acting. I had voiced for a guy called "WilliamFireFilms." The video was a mild success, scoring 350 views in a month, but it helped launch my channel. Soon I started voicing for a now good friend of mine, DPKM517. William was starring in it, and he needed somebody to say a short line. I signed up to be that guy. My only line was "doo doo doo, waiting for my bus... OMG IT'S WOLFMAN!" and that was it. Apparently I did something right, and I ended up becoming a series regular. My videos started to get better, and I found myself a #1 fan. He was an up-and-coming brickfilmer under the user name "AbbeyLanePennyRoad." We soon became good friends, and we started voicing for each other. I also met awesome people like emiliuc17 and coopercastille. Through Emilio, I met some very good friends, like JnAtwins and blhc11 (the great). Eventually AbbeyLanePennyRoad (now donning the name TheRealCJD) started a small series. Jack and Chandler. Our first episode wasn't a big hit, most views were to see StoneBreakers10 singing. Summer 2010 I had my first successful video, which put me, TheRealCJD and Jack and Chandler on the map. It was two videos, actually. The first video I made without Chandler. I wanted to do a short, and I messaged Cooper asking if he would do some lines for me. He said sure, and sent them within an hour. The result was "Jack and Chandler: Cooper Cuts Hair" my favorite video of mine. It got more views then many of my old videos, and was my top rated, with over 20 comments and 7 thumbs up. Chandler and I also made a short, and it was also pretty successful. Jack and Chandler soon got it's own channel, and is still out today. It was through the second short I met another awesome brickfilmer. His name is jcharsch, and he is now a great YouTube friend of mine (and Henri's little "Bathound".)

In the 6th grade, my videos went on hiatus. I couldn't find an idea good enough to film after the success of Jack and Chandler's 3 shorts (yes, 3, but the 3rd wasn't that great.) After being forced by my mother to sit through an hour of Glee, I discover the film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (I know JCC will cringe if he reads that part). That was what I was going to turn into the next Jack and Chandler. The Rocky Horror Jack and Chandler Show. It was also during this time that Henri showed me TBH. I'm now the sites 5th most postererererer

Also, during the 6th grade, I met who I thought was the love of my life so far. She was a lot like me. We were both into the Beatles, we both loved random humor (Ryan Higa, Eddsworld), and she was also very nice (*cough*unlike me *cough*). We've bonded, went through a short 3-day break-up, and it was through her I found the world of live theater. I signed up to be in my school's production of Roald Dahl's "The Witches." I wanted to be sound or lights, but I ended up having to move around heavy pieces of set. Hooray. It was all worth it, the show was amazing, and we bonded even more (Well, the last show was the start of our 3-days apart from each other.)

Over the summer we split up, and life seemed to change for me. I joined a band called "Blakjack". I created an online show that'll premiere in October, I became the new Vigilante here on TBH. The vigilante gig lead me to being the new guard of the site.

Also during the summer I left my original youtube channel (Lennonfan1010) to JackDawson1010. I began to post music shtuff, and my records became more complex. I tried adding crazy instruments that don't go much with the genre I'm playing (ukulele and the blues, harmonica and synth). While my covers were pretty good and fun to make, I wanted to do more. I began to write songs for a few concept albums. One had a few parallels to the Rocky Horror Show, so I scraped it. One was about an astronaut, Captain Franklin, but I soon got bored of the idea.

The only one that stayed was the story of Jimi King. It was about a man from the future who came back in our time and changed music as we know it. It makes a lot of jokes about other musicians and their mistakes (ie, John Lennon's "I'm Bigger then Jesus" comments). To write it I started listening to a lot of concept albums, like Tommy, The Wall and Ziggy Stardust. I also watched musicals such as Little Shop of Horrors, Shock Treatment and RHPS to see how to use songs to tell stories. It's currently about halfway done. I'm going to finish it in the coming month and then record it either solo or with Blakjack

After watching The Wall: Live in Berlin film, I realized the Jimi King project had to be an epic show that was worth seeing. I'm currently working on making a giant show for it. I also started working on a series with my friend Jay entitled Ben and Andrew. Principal voice acting started last week. It will hopefully come out soon.

My animating has shifted from fully lego, to a mix of Lego and Flash. I'm hoping to get a flash video on mah YouTube channel in the coming weeks. I plan on incorporating Flash clips into the Jimi King show, similar to the The Trial scene in Roger Water's newest tour.

Sorry my life isn't that exciting... and very long winded...

Hobbies:

Film making, cartooning, Lego building, being told I draw like a 7 year old (*cough*HENRI*cough*), Boy Scouts, and playing the guitar. (Sorry I didn't touch many of those topics, they aren't really important.)

Favorite Films:

Star Wars, School of Rock, Little Shop of Horrors, the Blues Brothers, Across the Universe, Back to the Future, The Labyrinth, Shock Treatment and... (surprise, surprise) The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Favorite Bands/Artists:

The Beatles, The Who, Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Grateful Dead, Billy Joel, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Jimmy Buffet, Casey James (how did he lose to Lee DeWyze?!?!?), Journey, Janis Joplin, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Meat Loaf, Survivor, The Blues Brothers, CCR, Chuck Berry, and Little Richard.

Heroes:

Steven Spielberg, Richard O'Brien, Andrew Lloyd Webber, David Bowie, John Lennon

Best. Quote. EVAR:

"The day I ever become hip, somebody shoot me and put me out of my misery." -Meat Loaf

Other notes:

Maybe the most unorganized person in an advanced class, had the worlds fattest gold fish. He died over the summer. RIP; 2007-2011, corrects people's grammar all the time, whenever I say something that ends in "er" I repeat "er" about 5 times and has a cousin who HATES grammar cops Grin

Thanks for reading,

Part 2 (Lego City Boy) is coming... whenever LCB gets his computer privileges back. Grin

Last edited by JackDawson1010 on 11/6/2011, 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1. Empty Re: A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1.

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/20/2011, 1:31 pm

Journey?

Aren't those the guys that sing...

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOOON, THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOONE, LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEEEST, DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE!
Dum dum, dum dum, DUM

Also, Jay isn't my dog, that sounds pervy...

This is nice...

Why did your brother lose computer priveliges and why are you not on skype so I can say: It's time to D'D'D'D'-D'D'DUEL!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1. Empty Re: A Look Inside The Lennon Siblings, Pt 1.

Post by Octan 4/20/2011, 9:12 pm

Thanks for doing one of these, Jack D... Nevermind! Grin Wow, I [and sort of The Empire's] are the only lego ones... I wonder if I should do one a little more personal.... It is great to see lots of members doing this. Classic Smile
Have you payed for BrickFair
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/20/2011, 9:56 pm

Octan wrote:Thanks for doing one of these, Jack D... Nevermind!

Octan, that's not his actual last name ...

Proves how much you know of him, Last time I checked that was his second name, very few know his last name, it ticks me off my "bathound" knows it but I don't...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/20/2011, 11:43 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Octan wrote:Thanks for doing one of these, Jack D... Nevermind!

Octan, that's not his actual last name ...

Proves how much you know of him, Last time I checked that was his second name, very few know his last name, it ticks me off my "bathound" knows it but I don't...

Wait, since when?!?!?!?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 12:22 am

lennonfan1010 wrote:Wait, since when?!?!?!?

Oh, he doesn't? I could swear he did, well then I remove my grumpy face and instead make a grumpy face about being wrong *grumpyface*
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 4/21/2011, 12:54 am

blch11, you're thinking of Kansas. Journey is the band that sings Don't Stop Believing from the end of every movies' credits about the underdog scoring big. :P
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/21/2011, 1:19 am

right, Rocky. And Journey did the song I always get confused with Carry on Mah Wayward Son, Anyway you want it.

anyway, about my auto-bio, anything?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 11:37 am

It's cool, I knew I knew Journey from somewhere.

"Oh crap I lost the mustard... I can't stop believing... Oh wait here it is :D)

JUST A SMALL TWON GIRL!
LIVING IN A LONELY WOOOOORLD!
SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING AAAAAANYYYYYWHEREEEE!

JUST A CITY BOY!
BORN AND RAISED IN SOOOUTH DETROOOOOOIT!
HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING AAAAAAAAANNYYYYYWHEEEEEERE!

Thank god for Family Guy, Cleveleand rocks.

P.s:Lemon, it's about god damned time to DUEL!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/21/2011, 11:45 am

can't d-d-d-duel cause I'm halfway to PA
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 11:51 am

wait, what? so you said you'd be home on Wednesday but then you weren't online yesterday and now you're leaving again? WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON HERE?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/21/2011, 12:01 pm

I tried to get on yesterday, but mah bro took the cpu to play minecraft.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 12:17 pm

You could always have kicked him... plus I thought he didn't have computer priveliges...

When will you be able to play then? Duel disk and all that jazz?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/21/2011, 12:41 pm

sunday. Plus he took mah laptop, ran into his room, and played minecraft for an hour.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 12:58 pm

Then you should have told your parents your brother has been running inside...

Oh and that he stole your belongings.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 4/21/2011, 9:32 pm

Yay, Minecraft!
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/21/2011, 9:35 pm

My experience with minecraft can only be described with two words which are actually one word repeated:

Zug Zug
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/24/2011, 11:57 am

I probably need to update this. Stuff that was kind of important happened that I don't mention. Plus only THREE Beatles mentions?!?!?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 12:15 pm

Is 6th grade P6? cos It's not S6.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/29/2011, 6:09 pm

What do you mean perthy? sixth grade is in their country the last year of elementary school(in ma country it's the last part of middle school, thus I'm technically goin' to college)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 4/29/2011, 6:41 pm

acutually, it's either the 1st year of middle school, or (in an overcrowded city like me) the last year of intermediate school (between elementary & middle school
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 9/18/2011, 2:21 pm

Felt like updating, so I did.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 9/18/2011, 3:41 pm

Minor update. Grin
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down