Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appelfest.

+2
Henri da Flipper
Legoheimer
6 posters

Go down

Appelfest. Empty Appelfest.

Post by Legoheimer 5/31/2011, 1:19 pm

Grin It's nearly here! The AppalKaeber Appelfest 2011! On 23rd of August, the Appelfest begins! The Appelfest is a celebration for the great harvest of juicy red and green apples. Ok, you're thinking, What the blazes is he talking about?? I, Legoheimer, has come up with an idea, ( if the moderators approve it) to have a Brickhope Appelfest. Send posts and pictures and videos of minifigures enjoying the Appelfest! Me and Flame are going to make a video each for YouTube, using Lego, of course! Can't wait! Smile Scream

Legoheimer
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Appelfest. Empty Re: Appelfest.

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/31/2011, 3:37 pm

1: de-activate mafia character
2: could you explain this in more dept? I really don't get what you mean...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Legoheimer 5/31/2011, 4:02 pm

Oh, sorry! Well I can't... If you don't understand it, don't participate. Simple...

Legoheimer
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/31/2011, 4:42 pm

Are you being short with me?
If it's something I don't tolerate is people insulting me...

Also, I do understand, I wanted you to explain it better. First, I believe it's spelled "Applefest". Second what are we supposed to do? Take minifigures to it? That kind of behaviour of taking minfigs to a festival and filming them leads to mockery if you're over 9...

Also, this is considered advertisement. Wheter on purpose or not, this is still unnaceptable, Just yesterday Burman PMed the forum rules to everyone, next time read them.

And if you were wondering, you're dangerously close to entering my Blacklist.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 5/31/2011, 7:20 pm

Legoheimer wrote: Grin It's nearly here! The AppalKaeber Appelfest 2011! On 23rd of August, the Appelfest begins! The Appelfest is a celebration for the great harvest of juicy red and green apples. Ok, you're thinking, What the blazes is he talking about?? I, Legoheimer, has come up with an idea, ( if the moderators approve it) to have a Brickhope Appelfest. Send posts and pictures and videos of minifigures enjoying the Appelfest! Me and Flame are going to make a video each for YouTube, using Lego, of course! Can't wait! Smile Scream
oh yeah flame will create the appalfest vid with action! i may use a few guns for apple shooting like you shoot apples down XD
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeShotz?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Legoheimer 6/9/2011, 10:02 am

Yeah great idea flame! It's actually spelt Appelfest, Darkbeast. If you wish to be annoying, I shall say words I shall never say... About YOU... If you think the idea is stupid... Then don't participate.

Legoheimer
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Legoheimer 6/9/2011, 10:04 am

Darkbeast, I'm perfectly allowed to still be a fan of Lego, I'm 11 years old. You're 15 saddo.

Legoheimer
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 6/9/2011, 12:03 pm

Drop it you two.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 6/9/2011, 6:29 pm

OH SNAP!

Well that's just fun, I won't even respond... you come in here thinking you're the boss and that you don't need to follow the rules, I try to tell you you can't do everything you want without consulting other people and you call me saddo?

THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD!

Plus, I only have lego because of my brickfilms, which so far have earned me money and paved my way to film school...

Yeah, real sad. How about you stick to your business, I'm not known for being tolerant of spammers and haters, a few more posts might just earn you hate from a mini-mod...

AND

You double posted where it was unnecessary, take it away, JCC, I'm done with this idiot.

If there is anyway that you can ban me from posting or seeing this thread, I'd apreciate it, I do not wish to talk with future mr.wacky/ mr.mando over there.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 6/9/2011, 6:45 pm

DarkBeast the Great wrote:OH SNAP!

Well that's just fun, I won't even respond... you come in here thinking you're the boss and that you don't need to follow the rules, I try to tell you you can't do everything you want without consulting other people and you call me saddo?

THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD!

Plus, I only have lego because of my brickfilms, which so far have earned me money and paved my way to film school...

Yeah, real sad. How about you stick to your business, I'm not known for being tolerant of spammers and haters, a few more posts might just earn you hate from a mini-mod...

AND

You double posted where it was unnecessary, take it away, JCC, I'm done with this idiot.

If there is anyway that you can ban me from posting or seeing this thread, I'd apreciate it, I do not wish to talk with future mr.wacky/ mr.mando over there.
uhh henri calm down i know your frustrated but seriously calm down im not picking sides so just stop this argument please!
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeShotz?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Legoheimer 6/9/2011, 7:15 pm

Sheesh. Darkbeast! If you keep picking on people's posts I will leave this website and report it. You are actually breaking your own stupid rules!! Just looking at posts all day and then taking the Mick!

Legoheimer
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 6/9/2011, 7:31 pm

... What the hell are you on? I don't understand half what you say.

Plus if YOU are unconfortable then maybe you need a bit of a break from the website, but I AM NOT leaving, I've been here for way longer than you, rarely had problems and even if I DID have problems, I solved them with help from the mods.

Now look at you, someone is trying to tell you you're doing something wrong and he is instantly the spawn of satan?

Jesus, man, I'm not even religious, but I speak his name just to enphasize that you are going crazy!(believe me, I know what it's like to be crazy).

You have posted 18 time and these last 4 or 5 are just you arguing with me? It's like you come here on purpose just to bother me.

Leave if you will. Report it? HOW? WHY? Because you can't get along with me? GROW UP.

Jeez, man.

Rules are not stupid, by the way, if there were no rules we'd all be filled with haters and spammers, if you'd been there in any of the times when the website was being hacked, you'd know how I give away my time and effort to help it. I DIDN'T CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR BECAUSE MANDO DECIDED TO BACKSTAB US!

What have you ever done for this forum?

If you keep going down this self-destructive path of complaining willie nillie, you'll become one of the three:
Mando,
Wacky
or
What I almost became, Dutch.

You probably don't know any of them, but believe me, hosting a small lego forum when you have a beef with any of those is a waste of money unless you have people to help you.

Also, they are grade A d-bags.

So now you know what I've done for the forum, you know why I'm up-tight and I'm just angry most of the time because it's either that or going to the asylum again(I've been at an asylum, not good, cold, alone, just... not good).

You know why I have been acting like this.

If you still fight you'll be a fool, and I was born stubborn and will keep at it until this becomes a flame war.

I've lost many friends because of flame wars, that's why I stopped, but YOU? HA! I haven't even spoken to you outside of this argument you decided was worth having.

Have a nice day, boy.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 6/9/2011, 9:31 pm

I think this a great idea. And is Appelfest a real thing? Or something you made up? Cause made-up probably would make this less... kiddy... but I would like to help out, make a video or a few pics Smile
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 6/9/2011, 9:52 pm

Both of you, please stop or more serious action will be taken! This needs to stop, I expect no more posts on this!

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 6/9/2011, 10:01 pm

I also believe the Admin needs to approve, not the Mods
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 6/10/2011, 2:36 am

You know let's consider this locked and I am getting rid of it very soon.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum