Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham Underground

+7
professor flitwick
JCC1004
The Penguin
JackDawson1010
The Breakdown
Brickfoot7
Henri da Flipper
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gotham Underground Empty Gotham Underground

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 5:36 pm

Very well, let's start, first off you're all welcome to the first "The Brick Hope" Mafia game, and it's Batman, I developed this a while back, and I'll try to make some small comics to go with it so here are the rules:

Warning: This is probably the most extense thing I've ever written, and I write brick films...

Batman mafia game: Gotham underground.
Rules:
There are 4 teams:
1 of them is the vigilante team, this will be composed by 6 people, 3 of which will be the ones who will eliminate the mobsters, these can only be put away for 2 weeks, after this period they can re-enter the game, the other 3 characters are the commonly known as “the inside guy” each 1 will be infiltrated in a team, they can only tell the enforcing vigilantes of 1 person in their mob and only once, for the vigilantes to have reason to arrest they will receive the “arrest code” from the infiltrated, every member of a mob will know that “code”, none the less the members of the mob will all be suspects except for the boss and the right hand man, so if the inside guys do their work correctly and help their respective mobs, they might be safe when the inside voting occurs to select who is the inside guy, in their mobs they must only refer to themselves as goons, the one exchange of information with the vigilantes will occur through Private Message, no one in the game must know who they are, they’ll be first selected as goons and then the goons chosen by the vigilantes will be the only ones, besides the vigilantes, to know that they are infiltrated, and no other informants will know who they are.

The 3 other teams are the mob teams which are:

The Joker‘s clown rodeo gang

The Penguin’s enforcers

The Riddler’s enigmatic crusaders

Each mob team will be composed of 8 characters:

1-Boss (whose name is in the respective mob’s name) – he/she cannot be killed, only put in the Asylum, his/her obligation is to control his/her team and take care of its abilities and obligations, making sure they are used/ fulfilled,

1-Right hand man- cannot be killed only put in the Asylum, usually it’s the last one to be incarcerated, if the boss is either unavailable or in the Asylum he/her will take control of the respective mob and has to design the escape plan with the goons if it’s the case (escape plans are basically votings made by the members of the mob to select a day when they will be springing the Boss out of jail, these are highly fallible due to the possible hero vigilance in which’s case one of the mobsters(which will be voted internally) will be sent to jail(the right hand man has immunity in this voting).

5-goons- they can either have their own job or do a job at random as will be decided by the mob boss at the beginning of the game(check jobs), these have the power to vote on the boss’ decisions, however if the boss and the right hand man agree the voting might be denied(check voting), these, not going to the asylum but instead jail, can be killed while they are in jail(check Ways to leave the game) but can also be freed at any time without devising a plan, however if the vigilantes decide to guard jail, one of the goons will be voted to be put in jail alongside his colleague.

1-Inside guy- he will be named as goon and only he and the enforcer vigilantes will know who he is, every rule there is for the other goons is applied as well to him, he can only inform the vigilantes about one member of the team one time, this will make that member go to jail and will result on an internal voting to “choose” who the informant is, the one chosen will be killed and won’t return unless if the ability “Lazarus pit” is used(these are explained in: Abilities: (extras))

Teams’ special members-
The Joker‘s clown rodeo gang:

Boss: The Joker
Right hand man: Harlequin

The Penguin’s enforcers:

Boss: The Penguin
Right hand man: Bane

The Riddler’s enigmatic crusaders:

Boss: The Riddler
Right hand man: Clue master

The Vigilantees:

Boss: Batman

Right hand men: Robin and Nightwing

Each team has its advantages and obligations these will be explained later but are:

The Joker’s Clown Rodeo Gang has“cover up/framing” ability and “double-crossing surprise” obligation.

The penguin’s enforcers have“heavy firepower” ability and “position inter-changing” obligation.

The Riddler’s enigmatic crusaders have”deviating enigma” ability and “trade 1 for another” obligation.

The vigilante team has “fear” ability and “crime-solving” obligation.

Abilities (general):
Each ability can be used 4 times per week (except if more abilities are earned) (this only applies to the mob teams).
Abilities can’t be accumulated for following weeks except if extras.

The vigilante team starts with solely 2 abilities but accumulates 1 ability per bust, being the maximum of abilities that they can have per week 5 abilities.

Abilities (individual):
“Cover up/framing”- this ability can be used in 2 different ways:

Cover up, during the entire game, which will leave the crime scene clean from all evidence.

Framing, only after the first week, which will allow you, not only to clean scenes but to plant evidence pointing towards the boss or right hand man of another team (This might not be good to use if you intend on making an alliance (check Alliances)), which, if misunderstood by the vigilante team, might end up sending the one who was framed, to the Asylum.

“Heavy firepower”- this ability is perfect to damage crime scene evidence, it’ll lead the vigilantes to you, but you won’t be put in jail due to not existing any proof of the crime

“Deviating enigma”- probably the strangest ability, being that The Riddler’s enigmatic crusaders always leave a riddle that, if solved, will lead the vigilantes to them, if deciphered in 14 hours, this ability allows the mob to plant a second riddle, whilst there’s a 50/50 chance that the mob’ll get caught if a riddle is deciphered, there’s always the possibility that the chosen riddle isn’t solved, the wrong riddle may be considered double crossing and if it’s deciphered might lead to the imprisonment of the character it’s incriminating.

“Fear”- an ability that can only be used by the vigilantes and not the informants (due to the later not being supposed to fight crime) this ability has to be used at the beginning of the day and must be used on a mob or character, this makes the vigilantes catch the mob they selected in the act, if you patrol the place where they are at the right time, there being various locations(which will be explained later) there’s not a big possibility that the right mob is catched, even if the vigilantes divide.

Abilities (extras):
There are Extra abilities that can be used by any mob for a certain price in abilities (ex: you lose 2 of your team’s abilities in order to receive another ability that is more useful to you), the extra ability interchanges can be done at any time, but must be posted as soon as the decision for the exchange is made.

“Run away”- cost: 1 ability; description- let’s your mob flee the scene even if fear was used on it, all the evidence is destroyed, but the job is considered unsuccessful (check Jobs for more info).

“Lazarus pit”- cost: 2 abilities; description- let’s you revive a member of your mob, as a consequence your mob will not be able to play for 2 days after the usage of the Lazarus pit due to being hunted by Ras Al Ghul’s legion of assassins.

“Mastermind”- cost: 2 abilities; description- infallible breakout blueprints to Arkham ONLY, this ability can NOT be announced.

Obligations (general):

Obligations are certain rules that differ from mob to mob and that must be done when a certain situation arises.

Obligations (individual):

“Double-crossing surprise”- Joker’s team’s obligation if one or more of their men are found while stealing, which will make these be sent to jail without possibility of escape plans, having to wait 2 weeks before going back on the streets, if this obligation sent you to jail, you have the choice to go back to your mob or leave the game forever.

“Position inter-changing”- if two or more members of the penguin’s mob are sent to jail, the penguin is forced to go to Arkham and the penguin’s men are set free.

“Trade 1 for another”-if the right riddle is solved 1 of the Riddler’s men has to go to jail to replace 1 thug that was already in jail before the riddle was revealed.

“Crime-solving”- if the vigilante team doesn’t send any boss to Arkham in two weeks then one of the vigilantes will be removed from the game for a week (being the vigilante chosen based on a voting, the voters being the bosses and the right hand men, if the result is a tie then a chosen mob member from each mob will cast his/her vote as well).

Jobs:
They can be categorized in 3 separate kinds:

Drug deals: they can occur in any of the 3 separate areas of the docks, even during the same night, each successful deal gives 1 ability to the team involved.

Robberies: they can occur in the museum, the bank or the jewelry store each successful deal gives 1 ability to the team involved.

Arms deals: unlike the other jobs, these can be done with one or two teams involved, they usually either occur on the theater back alley, the brick-a-brack factory or the lexcorp Gotham backroom gives 1 ability to the team(s) involved.

Each team can have more than one job per night, being the number of jobs they can do per night equal to the number of goons that aren’t in jail.

Alliances:

Sometimes one single mob isn’t enough for all of your businesses so treat others, that you are interested in of course, like you’d like them to treat you, don’t betray them and there’s a much bigger possibility that they’ll accept joining you.

The alliance can only be made from the 3rd week forward, that will join your abilities and number, making it more difficult for you to be beaten (which will be explained in GAME OVER)

Votings:

Votings will be posted on the respective mob’s topic (for the sake of the game please don’t enter other teams’ topics nor accept information from someone who did (except if it’s the one denunciation of one of the informants and you are a vigilante)) but some information is advised to be communicated trough messages.

Locations:

As referred in “Jobs” each job has three places where they can possibly occur, to these locations 2 more can be added, the jail and the Asylum, all these locations have to be chosen by the vigilantes to visit, before the game starts as well as by the mobs, being that mobs can only visit the Asylum if the Boss is incarcerated there and can only visit the jail if someone is incarcerated, from their mob if they plan to break them out, or not if they plan to kill him, the other places can be visited under any circumstances.

Ways to leave the game:

There are some ways to leave the game, your character (if a minor one) can select other person that is interested to take your place and, after announcing it, leave, or you can be killed by an enemy.

GAME OVER:

It’s last team standing- If all of a mob’s members are incarcerated or some are incarcerated and some killed, that team will be removed from the game and won’t be able to come back, except if they were in an alliance, in which case members of the other team that was part of the alliance can use the “Lazarus pit” Extra ability to restore life to one of the characters.
The Vigilante team is the last one to be eliminated, mainly because if it doesn’t exist, the mobs won’t be able to destroy each other without breaking the rules.

The vigilante team is beaten one only one mob, or alliance, survives, and they proceed by doing the same thing to the vigilante team that they did to the other mobs, this time the vigilante team’s role will be played by the GCPD which will solely exam the evidence, after there are ten pieces of evidence against one team, that team will lose, teams can fight between each other and fight using only abilities(no extra abilities can be used in this part) and the attacks that will be done will be selected before the “fight” begins.

The team/alliance that is left free will win.

Writer’s notes: any things you think should be added or removed from the rules to make the game more enjoyable would be appreciated, this is still a work in progress and I hope that I one day can actually “play” this game.

If you wish to join say so, if you're scared say so as well, if you think I'm a looney join the club, but most of all tell me what you think that I should add/remove, I've never really played a mafia game so this is all I can do...

Cheers.

By- The man who thought he didn't have a plan but, as it turns out, the stupid things he wrote down where technically a plan...

Last edited by blhc11 the great on 9/19/2010, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Gotham Underground Empty Re: Gotham Underground

Post by Brickfoot7 9/19/2010, 6:40 pm

I will join.

Now to read those rules again to make sure I didn't miss something.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 6:44 pm

Could you maybe space then out, it is really confusing me. Scream 2 And I'm not so sure if we're ready for a Mafia game, yet. But we'll see how it goes.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 6:54 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:I will join.

Now to read those rules again to make sure I didn't miss something.

This is indeed complicated, my brain works at far more than 100%(I laugh at you puny humans!) I'll wait for alot more people to join the website so we can arrange this, I'll maybe talk to some people that I know from youtube and/or eurobricks(I'm sure ThePenguin will want to join(=D) ) I personally will play the joker(just because he is the coolest)

The Empire wrote:Could you maybe space then out, it is really confusing me. Scream 2 And I'm not so sure if we're ready for a Mafia game, yet. But we'll see how it goes.
Alright, I'll space them out, I just limited myself to copying this from my Microsoft Word file, I hope alot of people join, and if I talk to those I know, not only will they share it with their friends but they'll get alot of people to join TBH, That's why I thought of posting this here instead of posting it on EB, not only will I be a pioneer but I'll also advertise, Smart, eh?

Also as I said it's really complex because that's just how I work...(and maybe we should add some batman smileys just because everyone likes batman...)

Cheers, my friends.

By: someone, I don't know anymore, I think someone stole my inspirmatatation...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/19/2010, 7:02 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
This is indeed complicated, my brain works at far more than 100%(I laugh at you puny humans!) I'll wait for alot more people to join the website so we can arrange this, I'll maybe talk to some people that I know from youtube and/or eurobricks(I'm sure ThePenguin will want to join(=D) ) I personally will play the joker(just because he is the coolest)

I get the overall idea of it now but it was hard to understand because it wasn't spaced out and i'm dyslexic.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 7:22 pm

I was planning on making a Youtube channel for the site. Bright Idea
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/19/2010, 7:24 pm

The Empire wrote:I was planning on making a Youtube channel for the site. Bright Idea
That's a good idea.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 7:40 pm

Back on topic. I want to join. Smile Could you maybe have different characters, though? Like Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Two-Face, ect? It would make it more interesting.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 7:44 pm

The Empire wrote:Back on topic. I want to join. Smile Could you maybe have different characters, though? Like Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Two-Face, ect? It would make it more interesting.

I was thinking about that, but the game would need too many people, so what I'll do is make another version of the game later on(around christmas) with solely main villains and batman(that means no goons) so I'll save taht for then, because people who miss out on this game might want to play that version, so villains noted, wait for december(it'll have only two weeks of game, due to the shortness of my school vacation...)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 7:49 pm

Oh, I see. But can you maybe delay the next one? I was planning on making a Redcoat/Bluecoat game, and I was thinking I could do that during Thanksgiving.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 7:55 pm

The Empire wrote:Oh, I see. But can you maybe delay the next one? I was planning on making a Redcoat/Bluecoat game, and I was thinking I could do that during Thanksgiving.

No problem, I'll do mine later, also I just checked out and (OFF-TOPIC)I actually just got you one more member, lennonfan1010, I helped him writing on some videos and I voice for him/ he voices for me
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 9/19/2010, 8:35 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
The Empire wrote:Oh, I see. But can you maybe delay the next one? I was planning on making a Redcoat/Bluecoat game, and I was thinking I could do that during Thanksgiving.

No problem, I'll do mine later, also I just checked out and (OFF-TOPIC)I actually just got you one more member, lennonfan1010, I helped him writing on some videos and I voice for him/ he voices for me

Yeah! I'm in! :D Singing I don't know who to be so, could somebody choose for me?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 8:40 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:Yeah! I'm in! :D Singing I don't know who to be so, could somebody choose for me?

yeah it's how it works, you'll be harley, nah I'm kiddin, you could be a goon, maybe work for me(I'm the Boss of a little something I like the call The joker's clown rodeo gang)

Cheers.

By- The guy who thinks he should get some oversized circular novelty glasses...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 9/19/2010, 8:42 pm

="blhc11 the great"
yeah it's how it works, you'll be harley, nah I'm kiddin, you could be a goon, maybe work for me(I'm the Boss of a little something I like the call The joker's clown rodeo gang)

I'll be a goon, sure :D Alien
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 10:43 pm

Welcome to the site!
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguin 9/21/2010, 8:05 pm

I'm here, guys. )

The Penguin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 8:07 pm

The Penguin wrote:I'm here, guys. )
Finally, my feathered friend, I can add you as a friend over here

Also if you want to join the game, I personally invite you to play the Penguin.

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 8:58 pm

Can I be The Riddler?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 9:07 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:Can I be The Riddler?

Well, you'll have to wait for more people to join, if you are the most qualified(yes you have to be qualified to play this game...) I'll tell you, I just added Pengi as himself because even in the early stages of the game development, he was already who I had in mind to play the character...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 9:09 pm

I understand but do you really thing The Penguin can play The Penguin because his username suggests he's more of a Riddler guy. Grin
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 9:16 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:I understand but do you really thing The Penguin can play The Penguin because his username suggests he's more of a Riddler guy. Grin

he was one of the people that inspired me to do this game, also he is truly obsessed with the character(much like I'm obsessed with Mr.J), plus I saw his profile pic on Eurobricks and he actually looks like The character(except he lacks the ginormous nose and the belly...)

Cheers.

By- a guy who got pwned by a book store... "When the hell are you gonna get the new diary of a wimpy kid books, then?"
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 9:35 pm

This is a great game, I personally think it is, but just a thought, when are you planning getting the game started?
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 9:45 pm

The Empire wrote:This is a great game, I personally think it is, but just a thought, when are you planning getting the game started?

when we get enough people, even if everyone in the website joined in, we'de be ten players short(from my calculations)...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 9:58 pm

Than do you think we should wait until we go a little too far with it? But it's your choice, not mine.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 10:12 pm

The Empire wrote:Than do you think we should wait until we go a little too far with it? But it's your choice, not mine.

... yes I do... what I am doing is talking to everyone I know so they'll join, I'll probably lower the entry limit, for now I'll start working on the opening comic(I was gonna make a video but it'd be more difficult to do, I might do a video later revolving around the same story(which will be revealed tomorrow or the day after))

Cheers.

By- The guy who has been designing on LDD for an entire day...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 10:14 pm

Out of mafia game experience you will need a lot more people because some are not active enough to play and may need to be replaced by someone else.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/21/2010, 11:35 pm

The bat wants to play? We'll play!
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguin 9/22/2010, 5:40 am

Brickfoot7 wrote:I understand but do you really thing The Penguin can play The Penguin because his username suggests he's more of a Riddler guy. Grin

Oh, the heresy! Who dared compare me with that skinny, Robin-loving madman?! Oh, wait..... No, in recent comics I and Nygma are pals. Still, I'll stay in my character. )
Guys, just be sure to inform me please, when it all starts beforehand. I'm pretty busy at work now, so I guess by the next week I'll settle al the matters and be free to play.

The Penguin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 11:10 am

It will take a while to get enough members to play. So anyone add a link to your signatures on EB, FBTB, any site your on, profile on Brickset, ect.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 2:55 pm

The Penguin wrote:

Oh, the heresy! Who dared compare me with that skinny, Robin-loving madman?! Oh, wait..... No, in recent comics I and Nygma are pals. Still, I'll stay in my character. )
Guys, just be sure to inform me please, when it all starts beforehand. I'm pretty busy at work now, so I guess by the next week I'll settle al the matters and be free to play.

Oh, my friend, I'm actually gonna work on an animation that will be, not only the opening to this game(starts the story... yes, it'll have story) and will post it on youtube so that people join.

also in that film I show that the joker is angry at you, the riddler and Bane, because they made him have to leave gotham, it's a very good story though, I am only gonna include one joke in the trailer... it's indeed a fun story, very dark, yet humourus
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 6:51 pm

Nice plot! I can't wait for pics to be up!
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 6:58 pm

The Empire wrote:Nice plot! I can't wait for pics to be up!

AW MAN!
I completely forgot to do the animation!

I'll have to shoot it soon, maybe this friday or tomorrow, it's really though to aniamte when you leave school at 6pm (or 5pm on fridays) and only get home half an hour later, I need more time, and I'll need to start editing the second episode of "Dude" soon too...

Then people ask me if I'm joking when I say I live a stressed life...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 7:36 pm

I hope you get them up soon. You're not rushed on anything, just remember that.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 7:54 pm

The Empire wrote:I hope you get them up soon. You're not rushed on anything, just remember that.
Now that I think about that, no I'm not, the animation for the game would still need me to build some alley/docks and about the second episode of Dude, my subscribers can wait
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 8:10 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Now that I think about that, no I'm not, the animation for the game would still need me to build some alley/docks and about the second episode of Dude, my subscribers can wait
You better rush the animations or I'll kill you. Devil Just kidding. Grin Maybe
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 8:17 pm

Scary....
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 8:30 pm

More like douchey(no offense) I have alot of things to do currently, and animations(good ones) take time to make!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 8:33 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:More like douchey(no offense) I have alot of things to do currently, and animations(good ones) take time to make!
I know I was just kidding.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 8:38 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:More like douchey(no offense) I have alot of things to do currently, and animations(good ones) take time to make!
I know I was just kidding.

You should not be doin' that, you DO NOT kid the animator, I've been doing it since I was eleven and I still suck at it, do you think I like the fact that I suck?!?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 8:41 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

You should not be doin' that, you DO NOT kid the animator, I've been doing it since I was eleven and I still suck at it, do you think I like the fact that I suck?!?
I bet you do like the fact that you suck at making peanuts.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 8:43 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

I bet you do like the fact that you suck at making peanuts.

... either I'm high, or you are
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 8:44 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

What did you say I can't hear you?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 8:49 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

What did you say I can't hear you?

(quote of a song with adult language... to the sound of the lonely island's I'm on a boat)I'm ridin' on a dragon, shooting flames and smoke, it's breathing fire, making everybody choke, but this ain't middle earth, and we're not Frodo and Sam, and we're not ***, by the way, at least I don't think that I am.

That's how high I am, dragon-high!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 9:09 pm

Please don't say the word "gay", people can be offended by that.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 9:11 pm

[quote="blhc11 the great"][quote="Brickfoot7"]
blhc11 the great wrote:

(quote of a song with adult language... to the sound of the lonely island's I'm on a boat)I'm ridin' on a dragon, shooting flames and smoke, it's breathing fire, making everybody choke, but this ain't middle earth, and we're not Frodo and Sam, and we're not ***, by the way, at least I don't think that I am.

That's how high I am, dragon-high!
Ok you win.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 9:13 pm

The Empire wrote:Please don't say the word "gay", people can be offended by that.

Sorry, even though I don't know why, I didn't say anything offensive about homosexual people, everyone's born who they are, if you consider it offensive then you have alot to learn about life...

also I didn't write those lyrics, littlekuriboh did, and that was probably the less aggravating part of the song, every other parts have curses, but they are all about being(technically) high(on the sky)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 9:14 pm

Just please, let's just end this.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/22/2010, 9:20 pm

The Empire wrote:Just please, let's just end this.

okay, now let me do another littlekuriboh quote:

Kaiba-Old Man, give me your Blue-Eyes White Drangon

Graandpa- No

Kayba- Rats! Foiled again!

That was nice, now wasn't it?

Cheers.

By- A guy who can't say "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!" enough...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by professor flitwick 9/23/2010, 10:12 pm

Would you put me down as a possible candidate for playing? I'd enjoy a game whenever it's ready, and have several ideas for a few good games, including one that could be used in this fitting game month, though it would be without pictures.
professor flitwick
professor flitwick
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 9/23/2010, 10:16 pm

I'm in! Smile PICK ME!!!! Blush
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator