Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking help from the more artistic of the members.

+2
Octan
Henri da Flipper
6 posters

Go down

Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. Empty Seeking help from the more artistic of the members.

Post by Henri da Flipper 8/31/2011, 2:37 pm

Alright, so everyone has at least once heard the name "Watchmen", yes it's both a good comic and film(I DO NOT INCOURAGE YOUNGER MEMBERS TO WATCH IT! For ccontent of drugs, smoking and front and rear nudity... and blue wangs...), but I think it left a slightly open end(the comic did), and I have decided to continue the mythos in today's world, by creating "Watchmen 2000"(name still being worked on).

I need the following:
Co-Scripters
Composers(to work with Jack)
Set designers
Character designers
Voice-Actors
3D animators(blender doesn't work nor does LeoCAD... sigh)

Interested? Well then here is each one described:

Co-Scripters
Probably one of the most important parts, I just need help for a basic plot and some twists, if you wish to help, contact me through PM with basic ideas and your e-mail adress.

Composers
Well, Jack(lemonfan1010[ah old jokes]) is already working on this, but we need music and covers and whatnot, or at le3ast people to select the music.
So far one copyrighted song is selected to be used(Vincent by Don McLean), you can pick others once the script is done.

Set Designers
IMPORTANT: Other than 3D models, all models (built in LDD) must be essencial and affordable(I'm only thinking of buying the owlship, though), keep in mind, you'll be making backgrounds almost only and maybe designing some models I can build myself for rooms and stuff.

Character Designers
Probably the most important designers, you'll make the heroes and villains look true, believable and cool.
You will only draw and maybe design decals, so make sure you know how to draw... -.-

Voice-Actors
You'll probably all play secondary characters, but will still be important... GOOD MICROPHONES ARE NOT ONLY REQUIRED BUT DEMANDED!

3D Animators
You'll design ships flying and monsters attacking.
You must have Blender and know how to use it and you must know how to conver ldd files to 3DS(through LeoCAD, I believe).

Thank you for the attention and the necessary Cheers,
Henri "Beast" V.Correia

NOTE: The script will be posted once the first draft is done and cleaned up.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. Empty Re: Seeking help from the more artistic of the members.

Post by Octan 8/31/2011, 2:39 pm

I can help with 3D, but only in Maya... I can't use blender for my life. Grin You should be able to convert it...
I can also help with Set Design, and any decals you need done. Classic Smile

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. Empty Re: Seeking help from the more artistic of the members.

Post by Henri da Flipper 8/31/2011, 2:45 pm

Octan wrote:I can help with 3D, but only in Maya... I can't use blender for my life. Grin You should be able to convert it...

Octan

Thank you very much octan, also, if maya can read 3DS models(as in .3ds) then it'll work.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 8/31/2011, 2:54 pm

DarkBeast the Great wrote:
Octan wrote:I can help with 3D, but only in Maya... I can't use blender for my life. Grin You should be able to convert it...

Octan

Thank you very much octan, also, if maya can read 3DS models(as in .3ds) then it'll work.
Maya can, and it is the industry standard for 3D Modeling, the recent Toy Story movie was made in it. Classic Smile

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 8/31/2011, 9:17 pm

I would like to help you, but I don't want to assist in something that's that.... inappropriate.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 8/31/2011, 9:27 pm

The Empire wrote:I would like to help you, but I don't want to assist in something that's that.... inappropriate.

It won't be nearly as harsh as the original.

it's the story of Rorschach II, hates society since his mother was killed when he was 6.
He has been investigating a sequence of murders and must dismantle a conspiracy to rid the world of superheroes.

sure, there is cursing and drug reference, nudity, though, is hard to recreate in lego xD, no but nothing of that sort.

It does have a happy ending(sort of).

And it's not that awkward, if you want you can moderate the script while I write it.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/1/2011, 12:00 am

I can design characters. I'd love to do that. Give me a few names and personalities, and I'll draw sketches and scan them up.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 9/1/2011, 12:57 am

The Empire wrote:I can design characters. I'd love to do that. Give me a few names and personalities, and I'll draw sketches and scan them up.

I'm not Henri, but if I recall the characters should be based off the watchmen.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/1/2011, 1:14 am

This is honestly the first time I've heard of "Watchmen". If That bothers you, Henri, than I'm okay with not helping.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/1/2011, 11:48 am

Don't worry people, you can design characters off of the watchmen movie, just google the posters.

The only character I advise you not to google is Dr. Manhattan...(blue radioactive... thingy).

Anyways, I also already have Octan helping, you can always log into your brother's skype account so we can talk.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/1/2011, 6:30 pm

I'd rather not. I'd most likely get some pictures of all of the above.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/1/2011, 6:43 pm

The Empire wrote:I'd rather not. I'd most likely get some pictures of all of the above.

... seriously?

I'll e-mail you some pictures that don't contain nudity, smoking or drugs, okay?

WARNING:

Also, if anyone has LDD buildings lying around send 'em to me at blhc11@gmail.com

thank you.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/1/2011, 6:55 pm

He's got phobias.

Leave him alone. Wink Grin
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/1/2011, 7:13 pm

okay...

I still need buildings...

EDIT:

First SFX, camera movement and animation tests are being undergone, the first video out of these should be realeased soon.

Title: Rorschach's Attack.

Filming: 40%(I believe)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/2/2011, 8:29 pm

Oh, Empy, here's a photo of the film with 5 of the 6 main characters(no radioactive ding dongs).
Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. Watchmen

The Comedian - Nite Owl II - Ozymandias - Rorschach(the best) - Silk Spectre II
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/3/2011, 1:33 am

Nite Owl II looks like Batman. Grin I'm not good with making super-hero looking guys like that. The art will most likely look like this once I'm done. Tongue 3
Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. POTF2lukefront-tn
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/3/2011, 1:51 pm

The Empire wrote:Nite Owl II looks like Batman. Grin I'm not good with making super-hero looking guys like that. The art will most likely look like this once I'm done. Tongue 3

xD

Also, yes he does, he's very different in the comic.

It's surprising no one noticed that rorschach is essentially the question but with a different mask and not humorous.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/3/2011, 5:21 pm

It's surprising no one noticed that rorschach is essentially the question but with a different mask and not humorous.
I did notice that but I had no clue his name was Rorshach.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/3/2011, 5:46 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
I did notice that but I had no clue his name was Rorshach.

Yeah, I only wrote it under the picture... xD

Actually the question's first mask(in the continuity) is a still rorschach mask, the comic book ended with him saying "screw rorschach" and getting a plain mask.

So one is based on another who's based on him... We need to go deeper! RORSCHEPTION!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/3/2011, 10:30 pm

The Empire wrote:Nite Owl II looks like Batman. Grin I'm not good with making super-hero looking guys like that. The art will most likely look like this once I'm done. Tongue 3

xD

I sadly have that Luke. I won it with the 15lbs of Star Wars stuff...
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/4/2011, 11:55 am

looks like he beat the hulk at holo-chess xD
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/4/2011, 2:48 pm

i watched watchmen once before i s*** myself with fear gawd damn im not watching that again Tongue 3
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeShotz?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/4/2011, 3:18 pm

[quote="Flame"]i watched watchmen once before i s*** myself with fear gawd damn im not watching that again Tongue 3 [/quote

... What?

You were afraid of watchmen?

xD

It's not even a horror movie dude!

The reason why Empy and other kids shouldn't watch it is because one of the superheroes is a nudist and there are explicit scenes...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/4/2011, 9:59 pm

A nudist superhero? Heh heh
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/4/2011, 10:02 pm

JCC1004 wrote:A nudist superhero? Heh heh

... with a hydrogen atom's symbolic representation burned into his own forehead.

He's also blue and radioactive... he also "Can give you cancer, and he'll turn into a car!(wink)"

Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/4/2011, 10:10 pm

Okay... that wasn't odd at all. O_O
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/4/2011, 10:12 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Okay... that wasn't odd at all. O_O
mischief managed... NOW WHERE'S MY MEAT CLEAVER?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/4/2011, 10:18 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Okay... that wasn't odd at all. O_O
mischief managed... NOW WHERE'S MY MEAT CLEAVER?
So you want that title instead?
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/4/2011, 10:24 pm

JCC1004 wrote:So you want that title instead?

It's kind of a morbid joke... poor german shepards.

I'll stick with pagliacci, though.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/5/2011, 6:08 pm

PLEASE READ

The whole concept for Watchmen 2000 and whatnot is falling through the cracks.
As much as I love watchmen, I'm too "jolie" to even consider making a serious film.

So instead, I will work on... something else.

Support is still needed since I still feel like makinga superhero movie, I just need to know what.
I'm gonna try to do something like kick-a** or maybe go on another direction and do something more Scott Pilgrim oriented, I'll just have to look through some old scripts to see if I find something worth "re-awakening"

Help is still necessary though, and all your already created content will be used.

Last edited by Octan on 9/5/2011, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please do not curse!)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/7/2011, 3:14 pm

[quote="DarkBeast the Great"]
Flame wrote:i watched watchmen once before i s*** myself with fear gawd damn im not watching that again Tongue 3 [/quote

... What?

You were afraid of watchmen?

xD

It's not even a horror movie dude!

The reason why Empy and other kids shouldn't watch it is because one of the superheroes is a nudist and there are explicit scenes...
i was some guys mask/face it freaked me out :S i am 11 you know
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/7/2011, 3:22 pm

Flame wrote:i was some guys mask/face it freaked me out :S i am 11 you know

You were afraid of rorschach?

xD

he's this guy:
Seeking help from the more artistic of the members. Hello-10

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/7/2011, 3:24 pm

Flame wrote:i was some guys mask/face it freaked me out :S i am 11 you know

You were afraid of rorschach?

xD

he's this guy:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
NOT HIM!!,the one in the movie
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/7/2011, 3:27 pm

... I mean seriously, rorschach?
What about the blue guy and his radioactive... thingy?
What about Hooded Justice(the purple guy)

Are you for real?

Forrest Whaley dubbed a scene from the movie with rorschach and all the lil kids in his audience laughed their asses off!

JEE-SUS!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/7/2011, 3:30 pm

DarkBeast the Great wrote:... I mean seriously, rorschach?
What about the blue guy and his radioactive... thingy?
What about Hooded Justice(the purple guy)

Are you for real?

Forrest Whaley dubbed a scene from the movie with rorschach and all the lil kids in his audience laughed their asses off!

JEE-SUS!
it was late when it came on..i may stare at a pic of him for a while ...
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/7/2011, 3:33 pm

I watched it at 13 at it's midnight release... and I didn't fear him, because he's badass.

Who's afraid of a superhero movie anyways?

You know what I think?

You misunderstood what Empire's "fobia" was about and started saying you were afraid of the movie in order to generate a conversation topic...

If I got it correctly Empy was refering to the "nudism", not the characters.

Once again, flame, you make me wonder why you're so eaguer to raise your rank...

I am the only colonel in the site because I like to talk, I don't generate conversations in order to get more posts.

This isn't a contest...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/7/2011, 3:35 pm

DarkBeast the Great wrote:I watched it at 13 at it's midnight release... and I didn't fear him, because he's badass.

Who's afraid of a superhero movie anyways?

You know what I think?

You misunderstood what Empire's "fobia" was about and started saying you were afraid of the movie in order to generate a conversation topic...

If I got it correctly Empy was refering to the "nudism", not the characters.

Once again, flame, you make me wonder why you're so eaguer to raise your rank...

I am the only colonel in the site because I like to talk, I don't generate conversations in order to get more posts.

This isn't a contest...
im not trying to raise my rank..sorry anyway i'll shut up :P
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/7/2011, 3:36 pm

Flame wrote:im not trying to raise my rank..sorry anyway i'll shut up :P

Danke sher.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeShotz 9/7/2011, 3:37 pm

Flame wrote:im not trying to raise my rank..sorry anyway i'll shut up :P

Danke sher.
sorry again Rorschach isnt scary now i look a piccys of him and im fine with it now :) thats some good news eh?
PokeShotz
PokeShotz
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down