Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Battle Sprite Request Topic

2 posters

Go down

The New Battle Sprite Request Topic Empty The New Battle Sprite Request Topic

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/22/2011, 10:54 pm

So because the other topic was closed I have to start again.

As per usual, this is the place you should head to if you ever feel like you could use a cool sprite for your avatar or signature.

Here's a simple rule-set:

1: Give me a description of what you want exactly
2: I do not "remake" sprites unless they are my own, I'm against remaking other people's work and calling it my own.
3: I will not sprite weapons, or copyrighted material, don't ask me for "nike shoes" or "levi t-shirts"
4: This is not a discussion topic, you shall not review sprites I make for other people, you may only review either the ones I make for you or entire sets/batches as they are released(of course not reviewing a sprite in particular).
5: You must use the sprite, I don't really have enough free time to afford making something that won't be used...
6: No cursing is allowed, at the sign of the first curse-word you are banned from this thread
7: You must obey the "Not to be Served" list if you're in it you shall not post in this thread.

These may also soon be used on a project with the forum itself, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Due to some unwanted occurrences the "Not to be Served" list has been created, where anyone who I don't wish to work for/with shall be added, no reasons will be given, seeing as I don't want this to become a discussion against anyone, not me for the reason not being that dramatic to your eyes or the listed for having done something outrageous.
I am entitled to add to the list anyone I believe shouldn't be served, again, I'm not here to give anyone satisfactions, so I will not give reasons for their belonging there.

I remind you, if you're on the list, there is technically nothing preventing you from posting, however in case you do post something I find doesn't belong, I shall speak to the staff to figure something out, and I find it fitting that I mention, I may also take action without approval...

Not to be Served:
Armed Builder
Flare
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

The New Battle Sprite Request Topic Empty Re: The New Battle Sprite Request Topic

Post by Ali Cooper-Williams 12/7/2011, 9:31 pm

Can you make me a sprite so I can enter it in the brawl?

Description
Beanie cap with tufts of blonde hair sticking out, purple hoodie,jeans,red sneakers.
Thanks Henri!!!
Ali Cooper-Williams
Ali Cooper-Williams
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

The New Battle Sprite Request Topic Empty Re: The New Battle Sprite Request Topic

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/8/2011, 11:01 am

I'll start work this weekend :D
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down