Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away

3 posters

Go down

Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away Empty Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away

Post by Bossky 3/4/2012, 4:30 am

Hello fellow Star Wars fans, with sorrow I bring you:

Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist for the original trilogy, has passed away at 82.

May he Rest in Peace. Sad
Bossky
Bossky
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away Empty Re: Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away

Post by The Breakdown 3/4/2012, 5:10 am

I'm an saddened to hear of his loss. He was a great man, not only for his art and impact on Star Wars, but also the emotional impact he has made on it's fans. Without his designs for the characters, fan's couldn't fear Vader, love Chewie, or feel the wrath of the Empire.

May he truly rest in peace.

Ralph McQuarrie
1930-2012
Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQgH5YfkijiQao04EHG8ZvSE2DAp6CTY2BOSPes5zlEAH7Jv_O
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away Empty Re: Ralph McQuarrie, Star Wars artist, passes away

Post by Octan 3/4/2012, 7:04 pm

I had never heard of him until this point, but after looking him up, I am saddened we lose such a great man.

RIP,
Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down