Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10228 Haunted House unveiled!

5 posters

:: Themes :: Other Themes

Go down

10228 Haunted House unveiled! Empty 10228 Haunted House unveiled!

Post by Octan 6/11/2012, 1:51 am

10228 Haunted House
Ages 14+. 2,064 pieces. US$179.99, CA$199.99, DE €149.99, UK £119.99, DK 1499 DKK

Enter the Haunted House at your peril!

The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!

Add to your LEGO® Monster Fights Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler
Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep

Click the thumb-nails for bigger pictures:
10228 Haunted House unveiled! 10228_10
10228 Haunted House unveiled! 10228-10
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

10228 Haunted House unveiled! Empty Re: 10228 Haunted House unveiled!

Post by The Breakdown 6/11/2012, 2:08 am

180 bucks? No wonder why I don't buy LEGO anymore...
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 6/11/2012, 7:48 am

The Wave wrote:180 bucks? No wonder why I don't buy LEGO anymore...
You seem to be saying this in every topic about a new set.

While granted it's expensive, you don't need to be making these kinda comments all the time.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 6/11/2012, 6:45 pm

Only when the set deserves that comment. ;)
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 6/11/2012, 6:51 pm

Well, now you're just being subjective...

I'd reckon as a moderator of a lego forum you'd try to be more objective not only in the way you act here but in the way you judge posts, namely those about new sets.

Sure, you don't like it, but other members might, so, just your place in the forums "hierarchy" is enough to influence the member's decision in regards of buying their sets, especially if you say everything stinks...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 6/11/2012, 7:48 pm

Lets get back to the set.

Thanks everyone,
Octan Grin
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bossky 6/11/2012, 11:16 pm

Looks like a cool set, but that 180 price point is a little stiff. I think a $100 price point would have been better for this set.
Bossky
Bossky
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 6/12/2012, 4:38 am

Henri da Flipper wrote:Well, now you're just being subjective...

I'd reckon as a moderator of a lego forum you'd try to be more objective not only in the way you act here but in the way you judge posts, namely those about new sets.

Sure, you don't like it, but other members might, so, just your place in the forums "hierarchy" is enough to influence the member's decision in regards of buying their sets, especially if you say everything stinks...
Excuse me from continuing this Octan, but I am not saying everything stinks at all. I am saying that LEGO may need to consider the fact that they are selling toys, not a high end collectible. 180 dollars for a toy is understandable when it's something you actually can't hold with 1 hand (size, not frailness). 180 dollars is something, even for LEGO, that is out there. Looking at the honest size of that, and of multiple other LEGO sets I bought, I often say, and even my own mother said "Is that it?" Sure, it may have a lot of pieces, but LEGO knows darn well they could sell it cheaper. I'm not really sure if I can go into a comparison between what 100 dollars buys you for an AT-AT with LEGO, and then with Hasbro.

Considering the fact it is a forum, I feel that saying what I feel is understandable when it is nothing that is doing harm towards anyone. I also never take my position as something that may be of importance. I never try to back out of something I'm involved in my saying "I'm staff, shut up". Considering the fact that I almost think of myself as someone of the community rather than a moderator of it, I don't think my opinion on matters would influence anyone's decision of purchasing an item, or doing anything of the sorts.

Sorry about that again Octan, sometimes I just need to get some things out. Let's get on topic now.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down