Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper

4 posters

Go down

Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper Empty Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper

Post by LC98 2/5/2011, 10:30 pm

Year: 2057-2072
When the East Powers first came together, they quickly took Central Europe, including the most important city of the region, Berlin. Later by 2066, Berlin was a bloody battlefield, with no clear winner for over years. The Western Alliance was fed up with throwing soldiers into Berlin with no obvious gain. To counteract this, the Western Alliance Formed a division of scientists and inventors to create an advanced armor system, train advanced soldiers, and make improved ammunitions, weapons, and equipment. In 2067, the result of this division's work, dubbed 'The X Corps", was the 'Widow Maker' class Special Infantry.

Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper 5419883268_d5823dae27_z
LC98

Last edited by LC98 on 2/6/2011, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Picture)
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper Empty Re: Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper

Post by Flare 2/6/2011, 5:45 am

Wow man, awesome figure!! This thing is epic, dude.
Flare
Flare
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/28313

Back to top Go down

Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper Empty Re: Western Alliance "Widow Maker" Heavy Shock Trooper

Post by JackDawson1010 2/6/2011, 5:28 pm

How'd you make these?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 2/6/2011, 6:05 pm

Lets see...
The helmet is a regular black crash helmet, a silver-painted atlantis visor, Brickforge NVGs around the front and a Brickarms U-clip on them.
The body armour is an Agents vest painted black with a black visor clipped right on, and the minigun is the same Brickarms Prototype on my APC.

Oh, and thanks to whoever moved the topic. I didn't know where to post it.
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 2/6/2011, 6:07 pm

LC98 wrote:Lets see...
The helmet is a regular black crash helmet, a silver-painted atlantis visor, Brickforge NVGs around the front and a Brickarms U-clip on them.
The body armour is an Agents vest painted black with a black visor clipped right on, and the minigun is the same Brickarms Prototype on my APC.

Oh, and thanks to whoever moved the topic. I didn't know where to post it.
Good good on this fig, the minigun looks great with it. I have one laying on my desk, I need to find a use for it. And Ninja Octan moved it. Grin

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 2/6/2011, 6:12 pm

You have a minigun? Question
LC98
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 2/10/2011, 9:17 pm

LC98 wrote:You have a minigun? Question
Yea, It came with the old Brickarms wild west fig. I need to find it.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down