Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with blhc11 the great

+2
Henri da Flipper
Brickfoot7
6 posters

Go down

Interview with blhc11 the great Empty Interview with blhc11 the great

Post by Brickfoot7 10/6/2010, 4:29 am

My next interview is with blhc11 the great. My font is Dark Red blhc11s font is Blue.

What is with your crazy username?

I don't really consider it crazy, the blhc11 thing has it's origins with my first e-mail, back then everyone had cool e-mail addresses like: "thefirebreathingdragonwhobreathsfire@hotmail.com" and I needed to create an e-mail account, so I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it would sound cool if it was Beast Liberated, but to be original I shortened it to blh(henrique)correia@insertreandomemailhere.com and when I started YouTube, a few years later, I decided to keep the name and solely added an 11 to it(thus blhc11) because the chances of pulling of an eleven with two dices thrown at the same time are very slim(I like games) and it was always my lucky number then when I entered Eurobricks I used it again and now that I've entered TBH I thought that I should keep it similar.

about "The great" it's actually a thing I do a lot, which is exaggerating myself, it's a game I've been doing for a LONG time, I couldn't be farther from a beast that was liberated, I am more of a duck who asked politely if someone could open a door, and I'm not the SUPREME OVERLORD OF ALL TOILET HUMOR! I just happen to like a good fart or poop joke every now and then and am quite good at those, so the great was just something funny I decided to add.
So what's the next question that'll most certainly receive an unnecessarily big answer?

I like long answers. So what made you join The Brick Hope?

I have known JCC ever since the day after The Penguin added me as a friend on EB, when JCC himself added me, we started talking about our love for Lego and batman and the next thing I knew he mentioned a website he was working on, I politely asked him if he had a link (GIMME A LINK NOWS, I said) and the next thing I knew I had joined, then I met you and TheEmpire, which made me enjoy this website ALOT more.

P.s: sorry about this one being so short...

So when did you start collecting Lego's?

Oh I've been waiting for this one for a while, I have been collecting Lego ever since I was born, actual Lego(instead of DUPLO) was something I started collecting when I was 3(yes I remember), I got a lot of sets and pieces from very separate collections(my brother's, my aunt's, my father's and my mother's) I have a special likeness for Star wars because it was the theme of my first set and Harry Potter because it was the second collection I started(not to mention Batman for who I have had a love ever since I met my grandpa, before there were even Lego sets).

Ok so it wasn't that big, anymore questions (I'm hoping the next one is which were my first sets)

Let me think about what the next question should be; I know, what was your first set?

Darn, I wasn't expecting that one... well my first set was Anakin's Podracer, I indeed liked it, mainly because I wasn't used to having my own sets, I had helped my brother build his Gungan sub and I was invited to help both him and my father to build the original Sith Infiltrator.
Yet a little side story, the first set I remember getting(I don't remember the podracer set because I was very young back then, yet my parents talk to me about me getting it) was Snape's classroom(a classic set, which started my love for Harry Potter) and when I told them how much I loved it they surprised me again, by giving me a second birthday present, the mighty Hogwarts Castle, it is the first Happy memory I have(the only memory I have from before that was my parents not allowing me to watch the phantom menace... little did I know they were actually being nice to me by not making me go watch it... poor Guy(my bro) when I told me about Jar Jar I felt sad for him).

Now let's stop the off-topic chat, what else do you have for me? Fire away trooper!

What is your favorite set?

Ouch, tough one, I'll say it was the Bat mobile (I actually ordered two, one of them was sent to Oporto by mistake...) which was the set I destroyed the fastest, to build a variant, but it was truly awesome because it allowed me to literally think outside the box for the first time, then again I bought it instead of the Bat cave and I still regret that...

What is our most impressive MOC?

Well I have quite a few, My ARC Ivory gunship, My Millennium falcon(based on a MOD of the 4504 set), and My several Bat caves, My Clegg Holdfast Podracer(movie accurate) and My Azure Angel but the one at the top is a multi-function building, I started building it a while ago(beginning of the summer) as a Wayne Manor, but I now use it for two purposes, the school in the future episodes of "Dude" and Wayne Manor, still there are a few more tings to add, also if you look at my Harry Potter month profile pic, you'll be able to see the lateral tower of the manor(the thing at the back is part of the old police station, but that's our(and the rest of the world's) little secret) So you have a lot to chose from.
Also the one that ended up being the hardest to make (and crappier looking) was a Moc of the Republic Acclamator frigates, I ended up quitting on that one, also I destroyed a Rhen Var/Hoth diorama, but you can see it in my flickr account (blhc11)

Wow you have so many MOCs. Why not post them here?

Believe it or not, I don't like to take pictures of them, it takes too much time, but I might do it in the future.

Why do you make Brick films?

Well, a long time ago(Forrest Whaley was still young and didn't curse) I was on YouTube and watched one of Forrestfire101's batman videos, then I saw more and more, I ended up making a rather crappy race video, and I continued working on stop motions, currently I make them less often yet with better quality, since they are just replacements for live action movies since I live far from everyone I know, Those first brick films were lost in time, I'm somehow glad of that, yet I don't delete my other series, because those took more time, plus I like to tell stories and this was the best mean I found to do it, currently I'm taking a professional video course and in 3 years I'll be a professional so I'm very happy that I found out about Lego stop-motion 3 years ago.

So why do you build so much?

Well, I mainly build 'cause I have nothing to do, I am good at it, I sometimes need some location or vehicle to "play" with and being that I'm gifted, yet my brain works too fast and makes me sort of hyperactive, I just need to cool down sometimes, and being that building takes time to perfect, it's the best thing to do.

Ok that’s all the time we have to interview you bye.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Interview with blhc11 the great Empty Re: Interview with blhc11 the great

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/6/2010, 5:41 pm

HEY! You never sent me that last line, I would probably have replied: "Thanks for having me, long live Little Kuriboh"...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 10/6/2010, 8:29 pm

Another, great review! Thanks! Grin

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/6/2010, 8:36 pm

Octan wrote:Another, great review! Thanks! Grin

Octan

It's not a review, it's an interview...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 10/6/2010, 8:38 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Octan wrote:Another, great interview! Thanks! Grin

Octan

It's not a review, it's an interview...

Dangit! My browser has auto correct on, so it messes with my post.

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/6/2010, 8:45 pm

Octan? You, me, chat, now!(please, moderators, remove this when you see it, now that you're so picky about off-topic discussion, I decided to help by telling you which of my posts to remove(even though none of them is particularly relevant... ever))
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 10/6/2010, 9:06 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Octan? You, me, chat, now!(please, moderators, remove this when you see it, now that you're so picky about off-topic discussion, I decided to help by telling you which of my posts to remove(even though none of them is particularly relevant... ever))
You do no it is a pain to remove posts don't you?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/6/2010, 9:09 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:Octan? You, me, chat, now!(please, moderators, remove this when you see it, now that you're so picky about off-topic discussion, I decided to help by telling you which of my posts to remove(even though none of them is particularly relevant... ever))

It's just one, dude...

Also: You, Wacky, Octan, me, chat, now!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 10/30/2010, 11:19 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:

All we do is click a little "x" button, conform that we're deleting it (clicking "yes") and boom, it's gone, not that hard...

And nice interview, Brickfoot! May you please do me next? (mods shouldn't ask! Angry , joking!)
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratshot 11/2/2010, 3:27 pm

Interesting interview. Thanks for sharing.
Ratshot
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 11/6/2010, 1:10 am

who will be the next interviewie?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard