Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic

+2
JackDawson1010
Henri da Flipper
6 posters

Go down

DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic Empty DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/19/2011, 5:48 pm

Hello, Good Afternoon.

Here's a little ID Like description before I get too ahead:

Name: Henrique Miguel Delgado De Vasconcellos Correia
Nicknames: Beast and Techy
Artistic Name(appaerently, in my country, you need to have one if you work in show-biz): Henri V.Correia
Date of Birth: January 17th 1996
Interests: Cinema, Music, Cartoons, Animation, Games in general
Favorite Sport: Swimming
Favorite Sports Team: SCP(Sporting Clube de Portugal) (soccer/football)

Alright, now I'll talk a bit about myself:

AutoBiography:
Born in 1996 into a family of four, with a brother, I was named Henrique for no appaerent reason, my brother, though, Guilherme has a traditional name in my family, every first born has that name, my father being the exception, having it as his second name.
I lived in my family's second home for the first 10 years of my life and 5 years ago we moved into our new residence, close to the previous one.
I've always liked games as a child, I didn't like losing though, and that's what inspired me to become gradually better at games, all kinds really.
Currently the only things I have to remember my childhood until I was 9 are my PS1 and my N64(fitting, being I love games).
I've always liked Lego, for some odd reason, I guess it's because I think of it like a game, you can disassemble something and make it superior to other people's, I always liked thinking of myself as better than others.
At the age of 9 I started showing interest in short range weapons and throwing knives, firearms were never my thing, I trained in martial arts and in using said weapons.
Around my 10th birthday it all "went to hell", my attitude changed, I beat up people for no reason, talked back to my superiors for no reason, I felt I should be "the boss" and that was when I was expelled from my first school, a catholic school, very strict, very expensive, they still owe us money.
I moved to the US for 2/3 months, I don't remember, I didn't make friends, I didn't talk to people, I was top of my class and I became even more "stuck up", I not only was the best in my country but in other countries too, this meant I could do whatever I wanted.
after those three months I came back to Portugal, finished the sixth grade in a public school, got in fights constantly, when no one was around, I beat people up, when teachers where around, I took a dive to make the others get punishement for what I started, I've always felt like a supervillain.

7th Grade, I changed schools, met the girl of my dreams and suddenly I changed, started reading alot of comic books, wanted to be a good guy instead of a bad guy, stopped being a sore loser, stoped starting fights(still got in 'em, though) started making actual friends, I was on the clouds.

8th Grade, still happy, things started becoming harder and I started studying more, not ace of my class yet, didn't feel like it.

9th Grade, another dive into darkness, on the last trimester I assaulted the headmaster, got expelled, only returned to school for tests, didn't talk to my friends as often, didn't have fun, studied all day, learned things by myself. Final tests: among the top of the class, the school got number 1 in the regional ranking number two in the national ranking of test scores, final day of school, saw the girl of my dreams again, as soon as the diploma delivery ceremony was done I quickly left, I was sad for some odd reason, still don't know why.

10th grade, first day of school, don't know anyone, don't want to know anyone.
Currently I'm nowhere near top of the class, I have three chairs that I need to retake before I get my diploma and I annoy my colleagues to death.
Went from not talking to talking too much...
Passed the year without socializing that much and had a handfull of modules to pass during the next year.
Started to help my friends in school, started becoming another guy in there, let people cheat from me and even if the teacher caught me they'd let me off, they probably think I was pushed into it... nice.

Then the summer of 2011 came, I still did nothing but I changed alot.
I got addicted to N64 games, started working even harder when it came to my own projects.
I met a few people during the last weeks, nothing fancy.
Made a Facebook in order to start talking to my old friends again, quickly realised I'm still annoying and started toning it down.
Lost interest in lego for the most part. Only collecting the sets I must have(MF and soon the Batcave)
Started spriting out of fun and thinking about game development.

11th Grade, Started working on my own projects more, started letting the word out that I am the best scripte writer you'll find, started playing instruments more often(with help from Jack).
Started playing MUGEN.
Started trying to make my life into something interesting, a challenge, a game, something I want to beat or pass, something I need to win.
Started hanging out with people more often, regaining that social status everyone wants.

Hobbies:

Aside from Lego I like videogames(am a huge Nintendo fan), filming with my friends, animating and playing card games(not ON MOTORCYCLES yet, but close). I also am getting into engineering for some odd reason, thus the nickname "Techy", I'm currently developing a few games and creating sprites for MUGEN. I also play the bass and the guitar sometimes, I also sing, it's entertaining.
I guess the term that most efficiently describes my daily life nowadays is "Learning Guitar to get chicks". Thank you, Jack.

Dislikes:
Eating fish; Having my parents nag me to do stuff while I'm watching something or writting or doing anything I enjoy, in general, or when I'm doing something I dislike but they had me do; Having to kick the butt of people that call me something I dislike; People that call me stuff I dislike; the prequel trilogy; YuGiOh 5Ds(getting into it, though); 4Kids entertainement; crappy technology which was advertised as awesome(easycap).

Favorite Fictional characters:
Batman, Joker, Nightwing, Spiderman, Dr. Octopus, Anakin Skywalker(when he's not Emo), Chuck Bartowski, Stewie Griffin, Duke Devlin, Seto Kaiba, Chazz Princeton, Psyduck, Dr OCTAGONAPUS BLAAAAAAAAAAH!, Scott Pilgrim, Scizor.

Favorite Movies:
The Empire Strikes Back(he has serious impulse control problems, lulz), Batman Forever(rubber nipples aside), The Dark Knight, Batman, Scott Pilgrim VS The World and remember the Mario Bros film? Yeah, I don't like that one.

Favorite animals:
Chicken, piggeh and monkeh and Dak and that dude that is a fan of Lemons

Favorite technological break-throughs:
Kaiba Corp's DUEL DISK SYSTEEEEEEEMS(trademark), dice(they were technology at some point), Xperia Arc, Asus eeePad Transformer, Cinematograph(machine), robot monkeys and, who could forget, the picto-cube.

Confirmed mental problems(per se):
Asperger
Some impulse control problems... I don't know many more, I usually don't pay attention when my psychiatrist talks to my dad...

Why I am like I am:
I'm trying to figure it out myself, I can't control myself so I just go crazeh, it's a thing.

Thanks for reading my boring topic, I tried to make it as funny as possible, but I'm actually, deep down, a very sad person.

Last edited by Blhctendo64 the Great on 9/18/2011, 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic Empty Re: DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic

Post by JackDawson1010 4/20/2011, 11:49 pm

Your story isn't that boring... more or less. lol.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic Empty Re: DarkBeast The Great- A look into the lunatic

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:21 am

If your always sad, there should be someone you should be able to go to when your upset. Not online, not even your parents but just a good friend.
One is best friend for example is always there for me. When I'm sad, she cheers me up by just talking to me. Having someone like that, can make the difference, I have a few and when I'm with them I always have fun. Friends are a great thing Henri, you may not want to know anyone at your school cos your down, I'm sometimes like that.

But when I am down, there never far away.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/29/2011, 5:59 pm

Is she the same person who gave you the deodorant for christmas?
lulz
Yes I do have friends, the problem is none of them is a really a friend, I never went to school close to home and I don't know anyone who lives here, plus I'm a very uncommon "species" in my country, the only person I can consider going to is a second year acting student who is actually nice and the dude's life is just like mine, he went through all the phases I'm going through, he has the same "illnesses" and heck, he even has a very similar lens prescription.

Right now I'm filled with work because I got stuck with producing this year's mute film for school, I am the second most important person, but it's tiring as hell, I have to have everything done by monday, on thursday we shoot.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 5/2/2011, 8:24 am

No different girl- but that one helps me to.

PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/24/2011, 1:05 pm

Well here's some more info, nowadays I'm emo-again cheerie-again so it's kind of hard being locked at home with nothing to do... might be getting a pokémon game soon.

Speaking of Pokémon, I've been aproached by a Portuguese Indie Director to help him in the last movie in his pokémon live action saga, I'm cast to voice Lucario, the Aura Pokémon.

Well that's pretty much it.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by AA(Noname) 7/25/2011, 10:16 am

DarkBeast the Great wrote:Well here's some more info, nowadays I'm emo-again cheerie-again so it's kind of hard being locked at home with nothing to do...
That's being a teenager for you.
Or having bipolar disorder, either one.

(That was a joke, just in case someone gets offended.)

DarkBeast the Great wrote:Hello, Good Afternoon.
Thanks for reading my boring topic, I tried to make it as funny as possible, but I'm actually, deep down, a very sad person.
It wasn't funny (and it wasn't boring)... I just don't think the internet is the place to share your deepest feelings or your psychological conditions.
AA(Noname)
AA(Noname)
Baron
Baron

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/56167

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/25/2011, 10:58 am

... I wasn't the first in the forum... it was a trend back in the day...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by AA(Noname) 7/25/2011, 11:03 am

DarkBeast the Great wrote:... I wasn't the first in the forum... it was a trend back in the day...

It doesn't change my opinion.
AA(Noname)
AA(Noname)
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/25/2011, 11:19 am

Well to be honest, I don't give a rat's behind about your opinion when you just feel like complainin'.

Have a good day.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 7/25/2011, 3:14 pm

Knock it off you two...
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AA(Noname) 7/25/2011, 3:18 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Knock it off you two...
OK.
AA(Noname)
AA(Noname)
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 7/25/2011, 3:25 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Knock it off you two...
As you wish.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/18/2011, 3:06 pm

Updated ma post because Jack doesn't deserve nice things. xD
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/18/2011, 3:38 pm

Neither do you, Henri. Smile
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down