Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Harry Potter Discussion Empty Harry Potter Discussion

Post by Burman 11/14/2010, 6:31 pm

Here you can talk about anything to do with Harry Potter. Maybe you want to talk about the rumour of new books or talk about Deathly Hallows Part 1.

I personally cannot wait until the new movie comes out. It looks really exciting. As for the rumours of the books, I hope they are true but I don't think they are.
Burman
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Discussion Empty Re: Harry Potter Discussion

Post by FettJango 11/15/2010, 2:18 pm

Burman wrote:Here you can talk about anything to do with Harry Potter. Maybe you want to talk about the rumour of new books or talk about Deathly Hallows Part 1.

I personally cannot wait until the new movie comes out. It looks really exciting. As for the rumours of the books, I hope they are true but I don't think they are.
What rumors about the books?
FettJango
FettJango
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Burman 11/15/2010, 5:31 pm

J. K. Rowling appeared on some american talk show ( Sleeping ) and said that she could write several more books and that she knew what would be in them.

JK Rowling has confirmed she is considering writing more books about the wizarding world - but they will not feature Harry Potter.
Speaking at at the premiere of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow Part I, Rowling said: "If in 10 years time I wanted to do another one I probably would. However, I said to Dan [Radcliffe] I don't think there will ever be another book with Harry as the central character. So Dan can sleep easy."
The writer added that she loved the films and said of the new instalment: "This is my favourite of the lot."
Rupert Grint, who plays Ron Weasley, said he thought the new film would shock fans.
He said: "I think they'll be quite shocked. A lot of characters die and it's quite scary. The whole world [of Harry Potter] is darker."
Leicester Square was transformed into a dark, smoke-filled crypt for the premiere with gravestones, mystic symbols and burning torches.
Death Eaters - mysterious cloaked figures wearing masks - patrolled the red carpet where fans waited for hours in the cold and rain to see the stars.
Deathly Hallows Part 1 is being released in UK cinemas on November 19.
Burman
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 11/15/2010, 6:10 pm

MORE BOOKS? YUS!!!!!

I recently finished the first HP one, and i LOVE it.

It doesn't matter to much about no HP in the new ones.As long as there is Hogwartz
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down