Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team?

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_lcap0%Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_lcap0%Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_lcap20%Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_lcap20%Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_lcap60%Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Empty Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 2:17 am

The title says it all. If you vote 'other', please post your favorite team.

Last edited by CommandoMando on 12/4/2010, 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Empty Re: Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion

Post by cralegoboy 12/4/2010, 4:55 am

The Denmark World Cup team.
cralegoboy
cralegoboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion Empty Re: Who Is Your Favorite Soccer Team? / Soccer General Discussion

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 5:14 am

cralegoboy wrote:The Denmark World Cup team.
The Danish National Team, eh. I don't think they qualified for the World Cup earlier this year...

Back to top Go down

Post by cralegoboy 12/4/2010, 5:20 am

No, we sucked it up. My second favorite is Germany though, and they always do well.
That third place game in the World Cup this year would have been a waaaaayyyy better final game than the Spain game... Much more competitive and memorable.
cralegoboy
cralegoboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 5:29 am

cralegoboy wrote:No, we sucked it up. My second favorite is Germany though, and they always do well.
That third place game in the World Cup this year would have been a waaaaayyyy better final game than the Spain game... Much more competitive and memorable.

I really like Germany, espicially Klose and Thomas Muller. I disagree about the Holland-Spain game. Both teams played well the entire game. The Germany-Uruguay was good, but I liked Holland-Spain more.

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 12/4/2010, 11:21 am

Manchester United!!!!!!! Burman should agree with that i think!
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 2:14 pm

perthpoke wrote:Manchester United!!!!!!! Burman should agree with that i think!
I like Man U a little bit. I like Wayne Rooney, Berbatov, and Fletcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/4/2010, 3:00 pm

Sporting CP(even though you don't know us, keep this in mind, it was in SCP's school that Cristiano Ronaldo learnt how to play soccer, also I live right next to the stadium) and the Portuguese team, of course, even though they aren't very good at playing alongside each other and there are alot of litle fights between members of the team, we do have the potential to win and that's all I really care about.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 5:38 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Sporting CP(even though you don't know us, keep this in mind, it was in SCP's school that Cristiano Ronaldo learnt how to play soccer, also I live right next to the stadium) and the Portuguese team, of course, even though they aren't very good at playing alongside each other and there are alot of litle fights between members of the team, we do have the potential to win and that's all I really care about.

Cool. Are they on any FIFA soccer game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/4/2010, 11:51 pm

CommandoMando wrote:Cool. Are they on any FIFA soccer game?

Yes they are, they are ranked as the third best Portuguese team(even though they are always at either 3rd or 2nd because they always have trouble with their trainers, they usually get switched alot) and every fifa game I have has it in them, even pro evolution soccer 3 has them(under the name "Esportiva" since they couldn't afford to have the SCP name in there).
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/5/2010, 2:53 am

blhc11 the great wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:Cool. Are they on any FIFA soccer game?

Yes they are, they are ranked as the third best Portuguese team(even though they are always at either 3rd or 2nd because they always have trouble with their trainers, they usually get switched alot) and every fifa game I have has it in them, even pro evolution soccer 3 has them(under the name "Esportiva" since they couldn't afford to have the SCP name in there).

Thanks. I checked earlier, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/5/2010, 2:00 pm

I saw the poll... NOPORTUGUESE TEAMS? WTF! THE BEST EUROPEAN PLAYERS PLAYED HERE, YA BUMS!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/5/2010, 3:11 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I saw the poll... NOPORTUGUESE TEAMS? WTF! THE BEST EUROPEAN PLAYERS PLAYED HERE, YA BUMS!

Where? Christiano Ronaldo plays in Spain with Real Madrid. I don't think that the best team in the Portugese leagues would do well against a team like Chelsea, or Manchester United.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 12/5/2010, 5:56 pm

Oh, guys. This is why I'm not a fan of sports discussions, "Oh, this team beats this team, blah, blah, blah!" I honestly don't think this was a good topic. I will let it stay up, but if I see the SLIGHTEST remark, I will delete this topic.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/5/2010, 5:58 pm

The Empire wrote:Oh, guys. This is why I'm not a fan of sports discussions, "Oh, this team beats this team, blah, blah, blah!" I honestly don't think this was a good topic. I will let it stay up, but if I see the SLIGHTEST remark, I will delete this topic.

Ok. Just because you don't like sports doesn't mean you can ruin our fun Grin . I don't have many people to talk to about soccer, so having people that can help me learn more about the beautiful game is good for me.

Last edited by CommandoMando on 12/5/2010, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/5/2010, 6:39 pm

CommandoMando wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:I saw the poll... NOPORTUGUESE TEAMS? WTF! THE BEST EUROPEAN PLAYERS PLAYED HERE, YA BUMS!

Where? Christiano Ronaldo plays in Spain with Real Madrid. I don't think that the best team in the Portugese leagues would do well against a team like Chelsea, or Manchester United.

Well, you obviously don't watch many soccer games, otherwise you'd know about Benfica and Sporting which can beat those guys up anytime, seriously, only because you don't know them doens't mean they are bad, they actually are ranked really high, and CR only doesn't play here because here he'd never make nearly enough money to pay for his 30 houses, we are in an economic crisis, ya know?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Canadia 12/5/2010, 8:12 pm

I think my two favorite teams are the Netherlands and Germany world cup teams.
Canadia
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/5/2010, 8:33 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:

Well, you obviously don't watch many soccer games, otherwise you'd know about Benfica and Sporting which can beat those guys up anytime, seriously, only because you don't know them doens't mean they are bad, they actually are ranked really high, and CR only doesn't play here because here he'd never make nearly enough money to pay for his 30 houses, we are in an economic crisis, ya know?

I watch a ton of soccer. Just I watch mostly English Soccer, and a little bit of Italian.

Plus, if they are as good as you think they are, they would have a much higher Transfer Budget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down