Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror

3 posters

Go down

Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   Empty Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror

Post by PerthPoke 2/13/2011, 4:04 pm

Well here it is, Its not too big but its a warm up to a series of terrorist MOCs, I decided it would be in the contest to.

anicdote
an ex-terrorist gave the anti-terrorist police a tip off about an attack at an airport security, and when the terrorists somehow maneged to reach security without being detected elsewhere, the police where waiting.

-Overveiw-
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141210

-A close up of a running security guard that is about to be shot- the pic is meant to be blurry btw
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141211

-A close up of a security guard the wasn't fast enough... And as you can see, the part he operated is kinda like a real airport thing huh? With the convayer belt and the scanner.-
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141212

So here are the terrorists.As you can see the middle one ,who is the oldest, had his leg blown off.
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141213

And here are the police. if you where wondering, they all have their one type of armour. (hhmmm they look strangly familiar... blhc11 the great perthpoke The Empire )
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141214

C&C welcome and can a mod put his in the contest forum aswell?
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   Empty Re: Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror

Post by Octan 2/13/2011, 4:10 pm

Moved, I'm not sure a terrorists moc would be the best at the time. With the war and still at a critical threat level, It might affend those who have lost loved ones to terror and the currents wars. But onto the moc, its looks pretty good. But one thing, maybe add some walls or a single colored floor. Also did you base this off "No Russians" From Modern Warfare?

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   Empty Re: Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror

Post by PerthPoke 2/13/2011, 4:21 pm

Octan wrote: Also did you base this off "No Russians" From Modern Warfare?

Octan
No.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   Empty Mando's Garbage

Post by The Breakdown 2/16/2011, 12:19 pm

perthpoke wrote:

And here are the police. if you where wondering, they all have their one type of armour. (hhmmm they look strangly familiar... blhc11 the great perthpoke The Empire )
Lennonfans annual MOC-Off round 1 entry : Terrorist attcak 1 ~ It's terror   P1141214
Ha! I couldn't help but notice! It's a neat little creation, with Police Officer Empire there to get those terrorists! Grin

The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down