Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brickfilm series audition!

3 posters

Go down

Brickfilm series audition! Empty Brickfilm series audition!

Post by Henri da Flipper 2/24/2011, 9:04 pm

Alright, so first off, I want to inform the staff that this isn't in the Brickflick lounge because this isn't even disscussion and I really think this might be an interesting project for the community.

I am making a new series and would like to know if you want to be in it, once five or more people accept to, I'll tell you wat the series is.

So far, the only active users in the website that are in the series are me and Jack(lemonfan1010[teehee]), I think he might know what this is, already. If he doesn't remember, he should.

When you post saying you want to be in, I'll send you a PM as soon as I am notified so that you know what you need to do. When I tell you what the series is, you are free to not want to be in the series as long as you keep the topic a secret.

By the way, I need to make sure we can work peacefully and you will need to have a microphone.

Once I get five voice actors, you can request a cameo.

People who will NOT be allowed to part take in the series(I'm not giving any of you satisfactions, just notifying those I don't want to work with):

Cheers and Speak Up, once you request to participate and I have done my inquiries(through PM), you will get a chance to send me an audition(saying whatever you want), if I don't get it for 3 days, you will be put in the "Not-allowed" list for a week and then you'll get two more chances. Same thing will happen if we argue, only it'll be permanent.

By: LOOK OUT! It's that one guy...

Last edited by blhc11 the great on 2/25/2011, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JCC requested me to remove cannon from the ban list)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Brickfilm series audition! Empty Re: Brickfilm series audition!

Post by JackDawson1010 2/24/2011, 10:39 pm

This is the thing I made music for, right? Or some other project
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 2/24/2011, 10:52 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:This is the thing I made music for, right? Or some other project

Not some other project, THE other project, the one we talked 'bout through youtube PM.

I could also use the edited version of the music with the lyrics... -_-
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 2/24/2011, 10:53 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:This is the thing I made music for, right? Or some other project

Not some other project, THE other project, the one we talked 'bout through youtube PM.

I could also use the edited version of the music with the lyrics... -_-

Sorry. Had a crud load of homework after being sick for two days, I'll get on it soon Grin
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 2/25/2011, 2:10 am

I'm not going to allow the block list Henri. Remove it now or this will be shut down. Mando quit because of this topic and I'm not going to take it lightly.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 2/25/2011, 7:57 pm

JCC1004 wrote:I'm not going to allow the block list Henri. Remove it now or this will be shut down. Mando quit because of this topic and I'm not going to take it lightly.
What?
I just don't want to have him in MY series because I can't work with him, I already had enough problems with working with people I don't want to work with/can't work with.

I'll remove him from the ban list, but it'll keep active for those who can't send me the auditions in time, unless someone makes a big fuss about it.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 2/25/2011, 8:29 pm

Very well.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down