Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other

3 posters

Go down

The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other Empty The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/24/2011, 10:58 pm

Yeah, I already have the intro up:

(problems with frame rate)

and a scene from an episode/teaser:

(audio problems, it's based on an SNL digital short)

The story:

3 years and a few months have passed since the events of "Dude...- It's Christmas!".

Since then alot has happened to alot of Characters and only 4 members of the original cast still live in the same city and go to the same school.

Henri: 22 years old, Senior Film Student at the USC(Universal School of the Cinematography) and intends on being a Director, he's done alot of work and has a room full of cd's and external hard-drives with his entire portfolio, he was the first to get a driver's license at 16, when he started riding a mototrcycle, he has never driven a car.
He lives in Mason and Emilio's old house.

Jay: 19 years old, Still lives in the same house, he used to live with Jack but now lives alone, he's a freshman at the USC under the wing of Henri and he has started doing some work, mostly as Henri's Assistant, he's been paid for his work in some ocasions.(he grew his hair and stopped taning, so now he doesn't look like a lemon... lol)

Jack: 19 years old, Lives in a crummy apartment, he is the second to get his driver's license and drives the infamous "Blue car", he's a freshman at AMA( Academy of the Musical Arts) and top of his class, dispite his poorly grown or very well shaven facial hair, he has the tendency to drive everywhere and insist on picking up Henri and Jay, even though they extremely dislike it, or rather they dislike his car.

Cooper: 19 years old, isn't aroudn very often, he moved to the far south corner of the city to go work for a production company, he's in class sometimes, but not very often, he has had to share an apartment with some weird guys ever since Marcus and Matthew left and sold the apartment.

Characters that left:

David: Moved back to his hometown, he currently works for a gaming news website, he writes Walkthroughs and Reviews(mostly he reviews his old Xbox 360 games)

Emilio: Struck oil while on vacation, sold it all, moved back to his hometown in Mexico, currently he's building his theme park "Emilio-Land".

Hayden: some of his designs were found interesting so he sent them to Lucasfilm, currently he designs props.

Marcus and Matthew: Got hired by a game developing company, a game they helped develop is already out.

Mason: Cameraman for hire, his most known work was made for the Discovery Channel with which he has a made a binding contract that will last 2 more years.

Zac: Unbeknownst to him he somehow became an action movie star, he is currently in most magazine covers and is known for his awkward yet amazing action scenes, most of which aren't staged/rehearsed.

Zach 02: Moved to London, wrote a Dr.Who episode, he has yet to see them film it but will stay in London for one more year just waiting to see his script come true.

Yeah, cheesy, I know.

Feedback is apreciated.

Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other Empty Re: The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other

Post by PerthPoke 5/28/2011, 2:19 pm

Can i get a character in it somehow?
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other Empty Re: The Guys, a brickfilm show like none other

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/28/2011, 4:09 pm

Maybe... currently I'm working on Henrimation(cartoon)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 6/18/2011, 12:06 pm

Wait a second, it says 3 years have passed, but each character (minus Cooper) are all 7 years older... Question
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 6/18/2011, 2:16 pm

because it's 3 years after "Dude..." and "Dude..." is 3 years after now, plus I didn't know your ages and they needed to be more similar...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down