Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper

3 posters

Go down

LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper Empty LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 12:38 am

TK-421 was doing his weekly exercises when he didn't notice that his life would soon be changed forever...it all started, when 421 swept sweat of his face. The droplet hit Darth Vader as he was walking by, and TK ran for it! He eventually hid in a broom closet. As Darth Vader was saying, "421, I know your in there!" , 421 pressed his body against the door as Vader was pounding it to give him a piece of his mind. TK heard something...no...someONE! As he turned his head, he saw a clone trooper sitting there, "Why you here?" The clone asked very sleepily. "You're a...you're a...CLONE! 421 gasped in aw. "Yep, and I'm glad to see a face!" The clone replied, very happy to see someone. "I've been down here since [Order] 66." The clone said, sadly, but strangely proudly. "Wow.." was all 421 had to say. TK was thinking, "If I tell Vader, I might get a reward!''" But it was too late, Vader had eventually knocked down the door. "Traitor!" yelled the clone, pulling out a small gun. "No, not me!" replied a stunned 421. "Yep..." said the clone, slowly squeezing the trigger. "What is this...ahw, a CLONE!" Darth Vader said. "Why did you betray me!" Said the clone, still armed and deadly, "I was loyal to my General, I had to hide or I'll die....YOU!" shouted the clone, filled with rage and anger. "Wha?" TK responded. Vader grabbed the clone by the neck and said, "Where is your General, TALK!" "Re-Renvar..." said the clone, believing those were his last words of life, but hope sprang! "You will show me his location," Said Vader, letting go of his dying victim's neck, then he turned around to the Stormtrooper, "You, too!" said Lord Vader, at a TK that really didn't care where he went.

A robed man stood watching the dagger-shaped Star Destroyer reading to land. "I've found you...." said the Jedi, as he ignored his soldier whom said, "Sir, Vader has found us!"

"Lord Vader!" called TK, unusually taller than Vader. "Va-" "Off the box..." said Vader, upset at his trooper. "Okay," replied 421. "Yes, better." said Vader as TK stepped off the box. "It seems that the Jedi down there is a master, and after 66, he removed the loyal clones' armor to make them look like his own militia, sir." reported TK. "Take us down, then." said Vader as TK replied with speed, "Ye, sir!" "NO, I must WARN HIM!" the clone said.

The Jedi was ready for his first strike on the Empire's ship, "He will be destroyed when he lands! Gama 17-06, prep the cannon!" As Gama went into the cannon's cocpit, a soldier reported that there was a cut transmission. "Go toward the cannon," Vader ordered to the shuttle's pilot. "Yes, Lord Vader." The cannon was already set to fire. "FIRE!" ordered the Jedi, as Gama fired. "We're hit!" said TK, as the emergency light flashed. "Mynock Muffins!" said the Stormtrooper, certain of doom. As the heavily armored Imperial Shuttle crashed onto the frozen planets surface, TK came up from a half-broken chair, he got up to his legs, saying, "Is everyone okay?" But as Vader went to his meditation chair to find a hologram message from the pilot saying that the ship had been critically damaged, "What?! We were..." he took a pause to find an intelligent thing to say, the only thing he said, and thought of, was, "HIT?!"

At Vader's Star Destroyer, the now-chained up clone trooper got a holographic transmission from none other than Sidious, himself. When he found out about the rebellious clone trooper, he was enraged, so he was going to negotiate with the stubborn clone. "The Jedi WILL win!" shouted the clone, at the blue transparent figure of the Sith Lord. "You have been branded a TRAITOR to the Empire." said the Sith, in the rare expression of superiority. "You will tell us about your Jedi friend..." he said, sounding strangely sarcastic when the word "friend" escaped his dead lips. "And then you will DIE." He said, in the manner of being in a hurry. "Never," was the brave clone's only word. "Troopers, kill him." said the Emperor, as his physical image faded away to the empty room. Troopers? Thought the clone trooper, as his face seemed to turn to led. Suddenly, forms of men appeared as it seemed they were in a cloaking armor. "Shadow troopers," four shadow troopers appeared out of the shadows.

As the troopers were about to fire, the Jedi's cannon aimed at the cruiser as they fired a large energy beam at the unwary censor indicators. As it hit the ships hull, right near the interrogation room, the shadow troops flew and fell as debris fell on all of them, but not enough to kill them. But they weren't the only people to get hurt, the clone lay on the cold floor, unconscious. As the clone trooper lay helpless on the shattered floor of the Cruiser, right near the hole blasted out from the cannon blast, Darth Vader told TK to tell Veers to send his forces, "We'll need them!" Vader shouted in pure anger. The Jedi, with his one remaining eye squinting to block the snow falling, said "Fire another shot!" After no one replied, he shouted, "NOW!" As Gama fired the cannon, at the AT-At, with Veers inside, Veers was happy that the missile missed the AT-AT's hull. "Veers, here," the General said over his communications link, "Ready for destruction of Jedi!" He said, as the AT-AT fired at the unwary Gama. "No.." said the Jedi, as the cannon, along with Gama, was destroyed. "Good work, start assault!" said Vader, with a squadron of Stormtroopers, on of which was TK, behind him.

Bombs in the Cruiser, just as we've planned," said the Jedi. "Yes.." before the militia troop was about to say "sir", a blood shine blade pierced his stomach. "Jedi," said Darth Vader, as his lightsaber whipped out of it's victim's body. "The Dark Side of the Force is strong in you. But, I will kill you I I did your..." Said Vader, arms crossed, at the lightsaber-weilding foe. "Wha?" said Vader, as he looked up to see a Jedi jumping out. "For the Council!" the elder Jedi yelled, but Vader pushed him away with the Force.

"WEEE!" said TK, while he was skating with the rest of Vader's squadron. "So fun!" said another soldier. The clone got up, he looked around the room. "Uh, where am I?" he said, even though he didn't expect an answer. As he looked to his right he saw a large hole in the wall, it had been blasted by a laser, "The wrong place, I'm for sure!" he exclaimed. He saw those figures come up again, on;y two. "Shadow Troopers, they didn't die?" he said as one with a half blown of helmet said, "...Kill 'em." But the clone was full of bravery, "Ye-ah!" he exclaimed as he jumped on to the surprised trooper, "Wha? Umf! Get 'em OFF!"

"AH!" said the Jedi master as he fell to the ground, "First you..." said Vader, as he looked at a running away Jedi, the other one, he said, "then your apprentice!" "You are a..umf..slave to the Dark Side!" said the helpless Jedi, as Vader was raising his hand for the kill, but a Gunship came. It was the other Jedi! "Master!" said the one-eyed human Jedi, as his master used the Force to jump up. "Mynock Muffins!" exclaimed Darth Vader, as the ship faded in the distance. TK got a look at the Master Jedi, when he was exercising, he was watching a "Get Ripped" tape from the Republic era (Star Wars '80's) "Hey, that jedi was the guy from my get ripped tape!"

Main Characters:
Darth Vader
TK-421
Clone trooper (Dark Red markings)
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper Empty Re: LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 1:45 am

Great story will you make another part to it?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 10:57 am

Probably, only if I can find my comic again... Silly
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 8:51 pm

Just so you know I was the guy who made that get ripped video in your story. Grin
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 9:54 pm

What did you do in it? Because as you know, the Jedi was the guy in it. Did you produce it?
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 9:59 pm

I was his double because everyone knows I look just like Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 12:21 am

And one, and two, and three, and reach!
LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper Legogr11
Grin
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 1:05 am

Yup thats me except with more hair.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 11:04 am

Then you guys have like....nothing in common. How could you be a stunt man? (In the comic, I did depict him bald) Did you wear one of those Mission Impossible masks?
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 11:06 am

oh no he's on to me he might find out i'm lying. Angry 2
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 6:45 pm

I found out your lying, you just posted it! Tongue 2
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/22/2010, 8:06 pm

The Empire wrote:I found out your lying, you just posted it! Tongue 2
Drats I knew I shouldn't talk to myself.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/22/2010, 8:30 pm

Yes you shouldn't. Smile
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 9/24/2010, 7:54 pm

Great! Nice job! Talking
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/24/2010, 10:20 pm

Thank you. I finally found it! But I don't think I'll have the time to write it in a while, probably until the end of the holiday season. (I'm going to be very busy at home)
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down