Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going through a bad time of my life again

3 posters

Go down

Going through a bad time of my life again Empty Going through a bad time of my life again

Post by Henri da Flipper 4/28/2011, 11:08 pm

Just a few hours ago we got a call, some tests my mom did came back a bit crazy, it turns out she may have breast cancer again, I haven't spoken to my ex-gf for a while now and I just am going through some major changes.

I need all the help I can get, I'm considering moving out tomorrow(crazy thing, moving to another house my family owns) because I can't bare my family hurting itself, my parents always argue with my brother and I always make it worse, I feel leaving is the best thing I can do to solve this for now.
I'll still be very close(same building different apartment) but I just can't stand it anymore.

I'm also probably entering my dark ages, I'll still post fun content here and whatnot, but being a fifteen year old I fear I may be leaving lego forever pretty soon.

I'm growing more addicted to videogames and have literally been wastin' money like crazy on them, I ask my parents for lunch money and I use it on games, that's how bad it is.

My love for science isn't growing and it should, I expected to be learning alot but so far, in school I sleep in classes 'cause I either already know the stuff or don't care for the stuff.

I barely talk to my close friends anymore, now all I do is school and whatnot.

Please, if you're an older member and have gone through something similar, help me out.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Going through a bad time of my life again Empty Re: Going through a bad time of my life again

Post by PerthPoke 4/29/2011, 11:24 am

Henri, read my post on your page about yourself. Ok, I'm younger that you by quite alot, but still, what I'm saying can help.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Going through a bad time of my life again Empty Re: Going through a bad time of my life again

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/5/2011, 6:01 pm

Today I Shoot my movie for school.

It was the worst day of my life.

I was the only one who worked during Pre-Production and thought I'd be allowed to see the filming process. No freaking dice, I was given several assignements such as:
Taking Care of The Bags
getting everyone together
getting passer-bys to dodge the camera
buying everyone something to eat(still waiting on my 15 euro that I'll never get!!!)

Even better, they constantly complained about some production files being wrong when they were made by the person who was complaining/ were made based on information received from the person who was complaining, about me not doing anything and about me always complaining about stuff and never doing anything.

ENOUGH!

Tomorrow I'm skipping school because I'm tired of this crap, I gave them the production dossier(that I MADE ALONE!) to give to the teacher tomorrow and will stay at home in order to avoid bashing someone's skull in, we'll be getting the permission slip from my psychiatrist on saturday.

I would make an HenriRants, but my brother just came into my apartment with a bunch of his friends and they kicked me out my own house just so they can party... Today's just going super.

This day was DEVASTATING, I thought it'd be awesome finally doing what I signed into the school to do and the day turned out to be crap(I'm toning down on the cursing ALOT), so has this ever happened to you?
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare 5/7/2011, 3:19 pm

Henri, I don't want to sound blunt, but...

Yes, its true that they (the people that were involved with the movie stuff) treated you like crap. But really, is it that big of something in your life? Don't let it affect you. Just say, hey I'm not going to that again and don't worry about it. You're going to die of a heart attack if you let things like that constantly haunt you.

This has sounded like a really tough day for you, and I truly am sorry that these things are happening to you. But I think you need to live each day by itself, and not let yesterday affect you. So tomorrow, wake up on a fresh side of the bed, forget about what happened today.

There is ALWAYS something positive we can learn from every situation. I think that you maybe should learn this:you need to find out what the responsibilities of the job are, before you accept the position.

I'm just trying to help Classic Smile I did not mean to be offensive or mean in any way.

If you ever want to talk privately feel free to send me a PM.
Flare
Flare
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/28313

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 5/7/2011, 3:27 pm

... this was on thursday...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare 5/7/2011, 4:50 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:... this was on thursday...

Oh. Well it should still help with the future.
Flare
Flare
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/28313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum