Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect.

4 posters

:: Themes :: Star Wars

Go down

Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect. Empty Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect.

Post by The Breakdown 11/3/2010, 11:15 pm

I felt that it would be somewhat quite interesting to see your fan fiction creations, stories, characters, even battle bios and planets! I have done an example of a battle bio, take a look!:

Battle name: Battle of the Slaughter House

War: Clone Wars

Participants:
Separatists-
Count Dooku
B1 Commander 8129
1,000,000 Super Battle Droids
10,000 B1 Droids
Republic-
Commander Fox
1,000,000 Clone Troopers (Shock Troopers, Pilots, Regular Troopers)(Later adding on 400,000)
1,000 Senate Commandos
Yoda (Day 3)

Span of Battle: 3 days

Days of battle info:
Day 1-
Seps ambush
Republic looses 1,000 troops
Seps loose 10,000 B2 droids
Seps loose 100 B1 droids
Seps retreat

Day 2-
Republic ambushes
Seps loose all remaining B1 droids
Seps loose 16,868 B2 Droids
Republic looses 190 Senate Commandos
Republic looses 1,000 troops
Republic retreats

Day 3-
Seps attack
Seps loose 500,000 B2 droids
Republic looses 600,000 troops
All remaining Commandos are killed
Commander 8129 is destroyed
Jedi Master Yoda comes, bringing 400,000 troops
Seps Loose all remaining B2 droids
Dooku duels Yoda, later to retreat in a shuttle piloted by Grievous and 50 B1 Droids

How it got it's name: For being one of the most costly battles in the Clone Wars, many Clones and droids alike are destroyed and killed, giving it the name "Slaughter House".

Winning Force: Republic

Vehicles Used:
Republic-
100 ARC170's
1,000 Republic Fighter Tanks

Separatists-
1,000 Spider Walkers
10,000 Vulture Droids

I Hope you enjoyed my demonstration, so come on, all, bring on the fan fiction! Grin
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect. Empty Re: Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect.

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/4/2010, 11:33 pm

My first Fan-fiction, at least first part, BEWARE OF MY EXCESSIVELY LARGE TEXTS!

"Jel Ecton, Republican mercenary
Log 1: The murder of General Cornelius
If you were to browse through the Jedi database and make a list of the members of the Republic with the dirtiest criminal record, Jel Ecton would be at the top of your list.
Born and raised as a mercenary in the republican capital itself, Coruscant, he soon started distinguishing right from wrong, his problem isn’t taking a life, he feels no remorse whatsoever, he is considered by many a maniac, but he does what he has to do, his only problem was that he truly thought that the Jedi should be assisted by anyone that could help them.
If you were to ask him if he likes the republic he’d certainly say he isn’t there to help them, he just serves as a killer, assisting the Jedi with their hardest targets, he doesn’t care for the reward, he cares for justice.
This Log takes place 2 years after the joining of the clones to the republican battlefronts, at that time Jel is 24, and he is hired to visit the planet Felucia, conquered recently by the Republic and suffering an invasion from the separatist, let’s start with the day before he’s sent to that planet.
In the Senate various politicians worry while the Jedi simply discuss if Jel should truly be sent-A killer, a maniac, how dare we even consider sending him, he is the opposite of us- said Mace Windu to the people in that faithful high council meeting, when Obi-Wan Kenobi intervened- why would we not send him, if we don’t want to do it why not get someone to do it for us? I do consider him a great help, he is highly skilled and he is just a sort of special trooper, much like any other clone, yet he knows how to do the work “right” these were his own words.-
Outside the Jedi temple, in a veranda, a small speeder stops- Ecton! Are you here? I was sent to take you to the Chancellor’s office.- said a familiar voice, it was Captain Fordo, an ARC trooper.- Should I come back later, Mr. Ecton?- a door opened and out came a strong looking man, wearing black trousers with red knee pads and a belt filled with guns, he was completely padded- don’t bother, Fordo, go to the chancellor and tell him I’ll be busy for a while, I’ll talk with him tomorrow.- Fordo looked at him, he was wearing his helmet, but if you were present you would clearly have seen his look of disapproval- Sir, I do have strict orders, if you don’t come I’ll probably be demoted, I was assigned for you because of our close bonds, yet if I fail I will be severely punished- Jel was packing his guns- No, Fordo, I don’t care, you can always say I was kidnapped.- Fordo looked down-Alright sir, I won’t bother you anymore.-
Fordo left, he was clearly angry, he once was a highly important captain in the frontline, every trooper knows how much he mocked Fox, the captain of the Coruscant guard, for never being on the frontline, now, ever since he had gone on a mission with Ecton, he stopped going to the battle that often, he had become close friends of Jel and the way for the senate to get control over Ecton, Fordo always was aware of that, but never denied to do his work, either because he still was a close friend of Jel, or because it was simply his job.
Soon after that meeting, the apartment was empty, Ecton had left, he went to the house of a politician, that was all he knew about her, he was called a few days before, she needed him to do a work for her while on Felucia, after talking to her, he found out the true work he needed to do, it was one of the things he most feared he’d ever need to do, for him this was the worst anyone could do in his position, but he couldn’t refuse, especially when he found out she was secretly hired by the Chancellor."

Hope you liked that.

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect. Empty Re: Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect.

Post by The Breakdown 11/5/2010, 11:16 am

Really nice story, Henri. But it was hard to understand without you using quotation marks, like this.→" But anyway, really nice. I liked the details and such you put inot it. And also, who locked this topic? Angry 2
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 11/5/2010, 11:51 am

I'll continue it soon, and I don't know who locked it.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 11/5/2010, 2:18 pm

I'm working on my first fan fiction, here's what I got:

Jedi Jonhz Flypzo look out the window of his ship. There was an explotion in the battle field. The flaming cockpit of another Jedi's ship flew right past him. Inside was a body. It was burning, but smiling. As if it knew it died after doing something noble.
His padawan, Traxas Carle came in. Traxas was a Zippony, a creature that looked like a human, with 2 tentacles coming out of the back.
"Master Flypzo!" he screamed, "Some droids broke into the ship!"
"Where are they?" Jonhz asked.
Suddenly, G-3R6, his protocal droid, came in. "Sir" it said, "There is a disturbance in the ship storage."
Jonhz ran out of the room. His lightsaber flew out of his pocket, and Jonhz jumped down the elevator shaft to get to the ship storage. There were about 50 battle droid, 20 droidekas, 10 super battle droids, and a man.
The strange man wore a black cloak. He waved his old, frail, hand, and all the lights went out. A red lightsaber was in the old man's hand.
"Hello," the stranger said, "The name is Sidious."

That's all so far
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 11/20/2010, 3:45 pm

Barely anyone noticed in Brickflick theater, so I'll re-post it here:

TK-421 was doing his weekly exercises when he didn't notice that his life would soon be changed forever...it all started, when 421 swept sweat of his face. The droplet hit Darth Vader as he was walking by, and TK ran for it! He eventually hid in a broom closet. As Darth Vader was saying, "421, I know your in there!" , 421 pressed his body against the door as Vader was pounding it to give him a piece of his mind. TK heard something...no...someONE! As he turned his head, he saw a clone trooper sitting there, "Why you here?" The clone asked very sleepily. "You're a...you're a...CLONE! 421 gasped in aw. "Yep, and I'm glad to see a face!" The clone replied, very happy to see someone. "I've been down here since [Order] 66." The clone said, sadly, but strangely proudly. "Wow.." was all 421 had to say. TK was thinking, "If I tell Vader, I might get a reward!''" But it was too late, Vader had eventually knocked down the door. "Traitor!" yelled the clone, pulling out a small gun. "No, not me!" replied a stunned 421. "Yep..." said the clone, slowly squeezing the trigger. "What is this...ahw, a CLONE!" Darth Vader said. "Why did you betray me!" Said the clone, still armed and deadly, "I was loyal to my General, I had to hide or I'll die....YOU!" shouted the clone, filled with rage and anger. "Wha?" TK responded. Vader grabbed the clone by the neck and said, "Where is your General, TALK!" "Re-Renvar..." said the clone, believing those were his last words of life, but hope sprang! "You will show me his location," Said Vader, letting go of his dying victim's neck, then he turned around to the Stormtrooper, "You, too!" said Lord Vader, at a TK that really didn't care where he went.

A robed man stood watching the dagger-shaped Star Destroyer reading to land. "I've found you...." said the Jedi, as he ignored his soldier whom said, "Sir, Vader has found us!"

"Lord Vader!" called TK, unusually taller than Vader. "Va-" "Off the box..." said Vader, upset at his trooper. "Okay," replied 421. "Yes, better." said Vader as TK stepped off the box. "It seems that the Jedi down there is a master, and after 66, he removed the loyal clones' armor to make them look like his own militia, sir." reported TK. "Take us down, then." said Vader as TK replied with speed, "Ye, sir!" "NO, I must WARN HIM!" the clone said.

The Jedi was ready for his first strike on the Empire's ship, "He will be destroyed when he lands! Gama 17-06, prep the cannon!" As Gama went into the cannon's cocpit, a soldier reported that there was a cut transmission. "Go toward the cannon," Vader ordered to the shuttle's pilot. "Yes, Lord Vader." The cannon was already set to fire. "FIRE!" ordered the Jedi, as Gama fired. "We're hit!" said TK, as the emergency light flashed. "Mynock Muffins!" said the Stormtrooper, certain of doom. As the heavily armored Imperial Shuttle crashed onto the frozen planets surface, TK came up from a half-broken chair, he got up to his legs, saying, "Is everyone okay?" But as Vader went to his meditation chair to find a hologram message from the pilot saying that the ship had been critically damaged, "What?! We were..." he took a pause to find an intelligent thing to say, the only thing he said, and thought of, was, "HIT?!"

At Vader's Star Destroyer, the now-chained up clone trooper got a holographic transmission from none other than Sidious, himself. When he found out about the rebellious clone trooper, he was enraged, so he was going to negotiate with the stubborn clone. "The Jedi WILL win!" shouted the clone, at the blue transparent figure of the Sith Lord. "You have been branded a TRAITOR to the Empire." said the Sith, in the rare expression of superiority. "You will tell us about your Jedi friend..." he said, sounding strangely sarcastic when the word "friend" escaped his dead lips. "And then you will DIE." He said, in the manner of being in a hurry. "Never," was the brave clone's only word. "Troopers, kill him." said the Emperor, as his physical image faded away to the empty room. Troopers? Thought the clone trooper, as his face seemed to turn to led. Suddenly, forms of men appeared as it seemed they were in a cloaking armor. "Shadow troopers," four shadow troopers appeared out of the shadows.

As the troopers were about to fire, the Jedi's cannon aimed at the cruiser as they fired a large energy beam at the unwary censor indicators. As it hit the ships hull, right near the interrogation room, the shadow troops flew and fell as debris fell on all of them, but not enough to kill them. But they weren't the only people to get hurt, the clone lay on the cold floor, unconscious. As the clone trooper lay helpless on the shattered floor of the Cruiser, right near the hole blasted out from the cannon blast, Darth Vader told TK to tell Veers to send his forces, "We'll need them!" Vader shouted in pure anger. The Jedi, with his one remaining eye squinting to block the snow falling, said "Fire another shot!" After no one replied, he shouted, "NOW!" As Gama fired the cannon, at the AT-At, with Veers inside, Veers was happy that the missile missed the AT-AT's hull. "Veers, here," the General said over his communications link, "Ready for destruction of Jedi!" He said, as the AT-AT fired at the unwary Gama. "No.." said the Jedi, as the cannon, along with Gama, was destroyed. "Good work, start assault!" said Vader, with a squadron of Stormtroopers, on of which was TK, behind him.

Bombs in the Cruiser, just as we've planned," said the Jedi. "Yes.." before the militia troop was about to say "sir", a blood shine blade pierced his stomach. "Jedi," said Darth Vader, as his lightsaber whipped out of it's victim's body. "The Dark Side of the Force is strong in you. But, I will kill you I I did your..." Said Vader, arms crossed, at the lightsaber-weilding foe. "Wha?" said Vader, as he looked up to see a Jedi jumping out. "For the Council!" the elder Jedi yelled, but Vader pushed him away with the Force.

"WEEE!" said TK, while he was skating with the rest of Vader's squadron. "So fun!" said another soldier. The clone got up, he looked around the room. "Uh, where am I?" he said, even though he didn't expect an answer. As he looked to his right he saw a large hole in the wall, it had been blasted by a laser, "The wrong place, I'm for sure!" he exclaimed. He saw those figures come up again, on;y two. "Shadow Troopers, they didn't die?" he said as one with a half blown of helmet said, "...Kill 'em." But the clone was full of bravery, "Ye-ah!" he exclaimed as he jumped on to the surprised trooper, "Wha? Umf! Get 'em OFF!"

"AH!" said the Jedi master as he fell to the ground, "First you..." said Vader, as he looked at a running away Jedi, the other one, he said, "then your apprentice!" "You are a..umf..slave to the Dark Side!" said the helpless Jedi, as Vader was raising his hand for the kill, but a Gunship came. It was the other Jedi! "Master!" said the one-eyed human Jedi, as his master used the Force to jump up. "Mynock Muffins!" exclaimed Darth Vader, as the ship faded in the distance. TK got a look at the Master Jedi, when he was exercising, he was watching a "Get Ripped" tape from the Republic era (Star Wars '80's) "Hey, that jedi was the guy from my get ripped tape!"

Main Characters:
Darth Vader
TK-421
Clone trooper (Dark Red markings)
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories, Characters, ect. Empty An idiotic droid #1

Post by PerthPoke 12/1/2010, 2:13 pm

so here is my latest fan fiction: An idiotic droid #1. It's actually an introduction or more like a 1st part to a story I'm doing .

As the clone walked passed the corpses of his dead allies,he fell to the ground.he felt the bullet before he heard it.out from the shadows came a battle droid."woopsa daiseas"it said. "thats an other one!" When this droid was built,someone accidently gave it and some others an idiot chip.the droid walked on,swinging it's legs as high as it could as it walked shouting "hoopsa!...hoopsa!...hoooooopsa!"It picked up a dead clone's helmet and put it on.It then,walked over to 2 clones."hullo.I am a neeew clone." So one of the clones whispered to the other "That clone has a battle droid body.Let's shoot it."

C&C welcome
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 12/1/2010, 5:01 pm

Please someone either create a fan-fic sub-forum or move this to the star wars fanfic topic by Empire.

Next time do research before you post, perthy.

It's nice, but not really my cup of tea when it comes to star wars, I take the clones very seriously, they die for a higher power, they are dispensable yet still do all they can to fullfill their mission.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 12/1/2010, 5:18 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Please someone either create a fan-fic sub-forum or move this to the star wars fanfic topic by Empire.

Next time do research before you post, perthy.

It's nice, but not really my cup of tea when it comes to star wars, I take the clones very seriously, they die for a higher power, they are dispensable yet still do all they can to fullfill their mission.
I saw empires topic but i didn't want to post this there.i think a sub-forum would be could.
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 12/1/2010, 9:32 pm

Merged. Wink
And that topic is for everyone, not just me.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down