Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

+5
Henri da Flipper
JCC1004
The Breakdown
Wacky
Burman
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar Empty Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Burman 9/18/2010, 8:52 pm

For Harry Potter month you have the chance to change or Mod your avatar or sig-fig into some to do with Harry Potter. Apply them as your avatar on your profile and the best (which will be voted by by staff) will get a specially designed Tag on there profile. Smile 2

Get going, and be sure we will have much more coming your way.
Burman
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar Empty Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Wacky 9/18/2010, 8:54 pm

Cool, I'll change my avatar later.

EDIT: Say hello to SirHarry...

Wacky
Banned
Banned

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirwacky/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar Empty Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 3:26 pm

I'll have to think of what I can do with my pictures.....hmm. Tongue
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/19/2010, 3:58 pm

I'll see what I can do. Great idea!
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/19/2010, 9:36 pm

Already changed mine, purely took a picture of my sigfig wearing a gryfindor uniform while on a brickbuilt firebolt and used some imagining along with Paint.NET...
I still want Lego to do an Hufflepuff torso, In my brain that's the team I'd go to...

HARRY POTTER NERDS, UNITE!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by General Redwater 9/19/2010, 9:44 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

I'm with you on this! Harry Potter
-
Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/19/2010, 10:45 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

We will unite as one! Harry Potter

Edit: I am Professor James, (my fancy middle name) of Hogwarts School!
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/20/2010, 8:23 pm

The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East!
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/20/2010, 8:31 pm

Oh yeah?
Well, I'm the misterious hufflepuff student who wears a gryffindor tie...

And is the fastest seeker his team ever had due to him owning a firebolt(yes that is a brickbuilt firebolt/nimbus 2000)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/20/2010, 9:15 pm

I taught him. Smile
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/20/2010, 9:37 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Oh yeah?

And is the fastest seeker his team ever had due to him owning a firebolt(yes that is a brickbuilt firebolt/nimbus 2000)

And our also the worst speller in Hufflepuff. Grin
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/20/2010, 9:51 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:Oh yeah?

And our also the worst speller in Hufflepuff. Grin
okay, so maybe Draco Malfoy was right when he said we were stupid(first book) also tell me where I made a mistake, I'm not from an english speaking country, so I guess I deserve a little bit of slack when it comes to spelling...(aw crap, I could have made a pun relative to spell...)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/20/2010, 10:00 pm

You spelled Mysterious wrong.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/20/2010, 10:02 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:You spelled Mysterious wrong.
Exactly. The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East is never wrong. Hufflepuffs are.
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/20/2010, 10:07 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
Exactly. The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East is never wrong. Hufflepuffs are.
Ha well I'm making a new house it will be called the Imperiador house and they will annihilate the Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East with Blaster Rifles.

P.S. I like your new avatar JCC.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/20/2010, 10:22 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
Ha well I'm making a new house it will be called the Imperiador house and they will annihilate the Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East with Blaster Rifles.

P.S. I like your new avatar JCC.

Blasfemy! 1st- You CANNOT create new houses!
2nd- The mysterious purple wizard CANNOT be killed!
3rd- guns are for idiots, real men use wooden sticks and random old twigs!
4th- NO ONE likes JCC's avatar!(teehee, I'm kiddin')

Also, does anyone know if there are plain yellow torsos available?(I'm thinkin' of doing the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and, maybe, the Chudley Cannons, not to mention my country's only team(of which I'll have to design the decals), the undefeatable Braga Broomfleet!)

Cheers, bizards, where are my witches at?!?(teehee, I made a funny)

By- The guy who thought mysterious was written with an i instead of a y... I'll have a cranian traumatism in 2 hours, if I keep banging my head on the table like this...
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky 9/20/2010, 10:28 pm

Yep you can get plain yellow torsos, I have one. Not sure what sets though, Check on BrickLink.

Wacky
Banned
Banned

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirwacky/

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/20/2010, 10:35 pm

Wacky wrote:Yep you can get plain yellow torsos, I have one. Not sure what sets though, Check on BrickLink.
thank you, I complietely forgot about it, now back on topic, I'll tell all thoose I invited to change their avatars.

To the Dude-mobile!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/20/2010, 11:10 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:2nd- The mysterious purple wizard CANNOT be killed!
Exactly...

blhc11 the great wrote:
By- The guy who thought mysterious was written with an i instead of a y... I'll have a cranian traumatism in 2 hours, if I keep banging my head on the table like this...
Grin

~*Don't mess with my magic*~
Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar 5010145446_9dd06844c5_m
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 12:01 am

I'll mess with your magic if I want to JCC
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 12:05 am

As you can clearly see, us, Gryffindors know what we're doing. As for the others, they know of nothing except for how to do the levitation spell. As for I, I was one of the best Seekers of my day all throughout the Wizarding World. I was also an A+ student in all my classes. Did I forget that when I became a teacher, I won 2 Awards for best "Advanced" teacher all throughout in my day. Evil 2

And JCC also shares some of my characteristics. I invented a charm for such occasions. I call it "The Wizard Wall". Only JCC and I know the charm, so no one, even in combat, can touch us. :classicsmile:
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 9/21/2010, 1:10 am

Brickfoot7 wrote:I'll mess with your magic if I want to JCC
Who dare stand up to me!
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 2:10 am

The Empire wrote:As you can clearly see, us, Gryffindors know what we're doing. As for the others, they know of nothing except for how to do the levitation spell. As for I, I was one of the best Seekers of my day all throughout the Wizarding World. I was also an A+ student in all my classes. Did I forget that when I became a teacher, I won 2 Awards for best "Advanced" teacher all throughout in my day. Evil 2

I'm currently in the Gryffindor house myself I'm in my sixth year taking Transfiguration, Potions, Apparition, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, and History of Magic. I made an O in all my classes last year when I took the O.W.L and I'm planning on taking some N.E.W.T.s in my seventh year. I'm akin to Sirius Black (nickname is Padfoot.) and continued using foot in my nickname.

Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/21/2010, 11:07 am

NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 11:41 am

[quote="The Empire=12]NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL![/size][/scroll]
[/quote]"]
oh yeah?

I'm a 4th year combat spell creator, also eat some of this:
James smells like a hipogriph turd and doesn't know how to cast levicorpus, MUAHAHAHAH BOW DOWN BEFORE MY TITLES OF RANDOMNESS!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 8:41 pm

The Empire wrote:NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!
What class do you teach Professor?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/21/2010, 9:03 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!
What class do you teach Professor?

... he teaches home-economics... teehee, he is the most effeminite professor on hogwarts history ever since Lockhart(he did spend 3 hours taking care of his hair...)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/21/2010, 9:04 pm

He probably has to drink a potion so he can pay attention to the website instead of looking at himself in the mirror. Grin
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan 9/24/2010, 8:19 pm

In the words of some one on another forum I'am a octan set from hogwarts!. Grin
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/24/2010, 10:10 pm

Octan wrote:In the words of some one on another forum I'am a octan set from hogwarts!. Grin
LOL Grin
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/24/2010, 10:25 pm

For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/24/2010, 10:26 pm

The Empire wrote:For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.
You spelled than wrong.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/24/2010, 10:36 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.
You spelled than wrong.

roflmao!

Also, Professor James, when you learn half the spells I invented, your brain'll melt, I mean I was the guy who got transfered from Drumstrang in the middle of the fourth grade, and I got out because I put a guy in a coma and they thought he was dead because I accidentaly cast the spell for five days instead of five minutes... he woke up in hte middle of the ceremonies, from what I heard it was hilarious to listen the people screaming thinking he was being controlled by someone.

Cheers, teach, also I wouldn't go as far as saying you know every spell in the book, I personally know some magic that is restricted to high members of the international minestry, my brother has a very high post and, since our parents were controlled to try and hunt us(thank god they are okay now) he decided to teach me every defensive and offensive spell he knows(and offensive also includes making people swear uncontrolably... he rocks!)

Cheers, teach, and tell me if I'll need to do much more studying for the OWLS, since I already past some "pseudo-OWLS" but my grades weren't that good...

By- A guy who has a very fertile imagination(you'd know that if you read my posts...)
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/24/2010, 10:38 pm

Hey Prof. what class do you teach?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/24/2010, 10:46 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:Hey Prof. what class do you teach?

He teaches Advanced Charms to students who pass their O.W.L.S. with A+ grades... which is unfair since he's one of the best charm teachers in the country, so everyone should be able to have class with him, instead of the three or four who stay awake during Flitwick's classes(instead of solely trying to stay awake, like I do... no need to say I fail at it)

Cheers.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/24/2010, 10:49 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

He teaches Advanced Charms to students who pass their O.W.L.S. with A+ grades... which is unfair since he's one of the best charm teachers in the country, so everyone should be able to have class with him, instead of the three or four who stay awake during Flitwick's classes(instead of solely trying to stay awake, like I do... no need to say I fail at it)

Cheers.
I made an O on my Charms O.W.L.S. so that means.... Oh crap Empire is going to be my professor. Scream 2
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/24/2010, 11:01 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

Cheers.
I made an O on my Charms O.W.L.S. so that means.... Oh crap Empire is going to be my professor. Scream 2

If I recall correctly my OWLS are next year... I'm seriously considering leaving school for that year and then say I went away to study giants or something, I DO NOT like tests... even though I'm good at them(except history, I think professor Binns died out of boredom...).

Cheers and good night
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/25/2010, 10:15 pm

Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/25/2010, 11:36 pm

The Empire wrote:Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.
I think I am going to go to the infirmary before your class everyday and make it back for the last 2 minutes. OK Thumbs Up
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breakdown 9/27/2010, 1:10 pm

No it is not. If you only have 2 minutes of class a day, then you will face detention! or even worse, the Forbidden Forrest. Evil
The Breakdown
The Breakdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/27/2010, 5:50 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.
I think I am going to go to the infirmary before your class everyday and make it back for the last 2 minutes. OK Thumbs Up

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/27/2010, 8:51 pm

The Empire wrote:No it is not. If you only have 2 minutes of class a day, then you will face detention! or even worse, the Forbidden Forrest. Evil
I keep my pants in the forbidden forest it's not really that scary-unless you count the blood sucking bats-and a lot of other things.
blhc11 the great wrote:

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
You spelled It and Infirmary is how you spell it so your wrong again.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/27/2010, 9:10 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

I learn something new everyday, tomorrow let's advance to maths.
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickfoot7 9/27/2010, 9:11 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

I learn something new everyday, tomorrow let's advance to maths.
LOL
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 9/27/2010, 9:13 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:LOL

I have that effect on people
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 10/7/2010, 4:21 pm

Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/7/2010, 5:24 pm

perthpoke wrote:Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?

I wouldn't say so, the harry potter themed month goes on until the end of October, so change away!
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JCC1004 10/7/2010, 7:35 pm

perthpoke wrote:Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?
Heavens no! Please join in!
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PerthPoke 10/8/2010, 6:35 pm

check out my avatar!
PerthPoke
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper 10/8/2010, 6:38 pm

perthpoke wrote:check out my avatar!

It would be cooler(and could be judged) if it was made by you, instead of something from FBTB
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next